Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415 LastLast
    Post Likes
    You just fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

The dims want his personal information, with no cause whatsoever. Then when he refuses to give it to them, which he has every right to do, the dims tell the low information voters that he is obstructing and covering up.

But there is no obstruction or covering up, because the dims have not stated any reason or potential crime to deserve the information they request. One might say that that technique is a twist on, or a perversion of, the straw man fallacy.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    It’s not up to trump to decide when enough is enough. The guy might as well just let the truth come out. If there is nothing to hide it will only help him.
    These attempts at obstruction and covering up just continue to make him look guilty of something.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

2. Likes Fender60 liked this post
    Post Likes
    You're mixing up Trump with Barr.

It is Barr who is not releasing a 100% un-redacted version of the report.

The dims are not wanting to talk to Trump. They just want the Mueller report.... things that have already been spoken and recorded.

There is some "sauce" in there...... we all know it....... Might not be enough to hurt Trump... but he is fighting pretty dang hard to keep it hidden from public... even congressional... review......

In the end... Id say they are going to go with impeachment proceedings based on obstruction... and will get what they want as far as the Mueller report.. and interviews with folks like Mcgahn... or whatever the guys name is.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

4. Likes Fender60 liked this post
    Post Likes
    The dims are not wanting to talk to Trump. They just want the Mueller report.... things that have already been spoken and recorded.

There is some "sauce" in there...... we all know it....... Might not be enough to hurt Trump... but he is fighting pretty dang hard to keep it hidden from public... even congressional... review......

In the end... Id say they are going to go with impeachment proceedings based on obstruction... and will get what they want as far as the Mueller report.. and interviews with folks like Mcgahn... or whatever the guys name is.
    You may be right, to their own detriment. They've already practically guaranteed Trump's 2020 victory. Hey, maybe they'll destroy today's Dem Party and have to rebuild from the ground up.

Name:  dems shoot-in-foot.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  5.0 KB

6. Likes Fender60 liked this post
    Post Likes
    There is some "sauce" in there...... we all know it.......
    Really? You willing to make a statement of absolute fact like that when it comes to this investigation? If the Muller had anything, he would have used it PERIOD! The establishment hates Trump, much like you do but for different reasons I would surmise and if they had a sliver of evidence I believe they would nail him to the cross.

Post Likes
    What is amusing about this whole circus....

Is that the DIMS know there is NO EVIDENCE to point to any crime or crimes...
    And without evidence... one cannot be prosecuted nor convicted of a crime...
    That is how America works... and you D*MN better appreciate it... or you WILL regret it when the govt comes after you!

Literally ALL the anti-Trump noise we hear... has one and only one cause:

To feed the fire that burns in folks like Corny!

As long as the DIMS can keep folks like Corny hyped up with the lie...
    They can continue to advance their agenda of 'never Trump' and 'hate Trump'...

However if folks like Corny ever used their brain for more than a hat-rack...
    They would figure out they were stooges for the left...
    And quit being used like suckers!

But then... they would have to admit they were wrong...
    And that is just too much emotional pain for some folks to handle.

So in the meantime... put Corny on ignore and read the posts worth reading!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

9. Likes Fender60 liked this post
    Post Likes
    There is some "sauce" in there...... we all know it...
    Yes... most of us here understand there is some type of "sauce" smeared...

all over the chins of the tin foil hat crowd...

“Welcome to Hell. Here's your accordion.”
    ― Gary Larson, The Complete Far Side, 1980–1994

11. Likes Fender60 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Dims are Borg, Trump will be investigated.... lol

Pelosi doesnt actually have to go thru with impeachment... they could just start proceedings then get the documents etc... that they are after...

Though.. I bet... lol.... that if they do get their grubby little paws on the info they want.... there will be grounds for impeachment found....

Solid grounds for impeachment......

Look at the man for goodness sakes....... THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH HIM !!!!!

HE IS UNHINGED !!!!!

And as far as Bill "Ruby Ridge" Barr is concerned... He does his masters bidding...well.....

Saying its Barr alone keeping the information from congress is the same as saying the munchkin is trying to deny congress Trumps taxes... with no influence from Trump himself.....

Resistance may not be futile... but every attempt just keeps making him look guiltier and guiltier......
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    See that sign at his staged "impromptu" news conference today....... Its like whatever glue is holding him together has done dried up...

I bet that louse wakes up in the middle of the night from his tide pod induced sleep screaming... NO COLLUSION !!!! NO OBSTRUCTION !!!

Seriously though... I think the guy is disturbed... medically... mentally disturbed...... I just hope his madness doesnt get anyone killed......

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Dims are Borg, Trump will be investigated.... lol

Pelosi doesnt actually have to go thru with impeachment... they could just start proceedings then get the documents etc... that they are after...

Though.. I bet... lol.... that if they do get their grubby little paws on the info they want.... there will be grounds for impeachment found....

Solid grounds for impeachment......

Look at the man for goodness sakes....... THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH HIM !!!!!

HE IS UNHINGED !!!!!

And as far as Bill "Ruby Ridge" Barr is concerned... He does his masters bidding...well.....

Saying its Barr alone keeping the information from congress is the same as saying the munchkin is trying to deny congress Trumps taxes... with no influence from Trump himself.....

Resistance may not be futile... but every attempt just keeps making him look guiltier and guiltier......
    Even if the Dems start impeachment hearings, Trump is still not giving them anything. He is relying on the Supreme Court to bail him out. And thanks to his two hand picked Justices, they probably will. The smart Dems(I know an oxymoron)know that trying to impeach Trump is an exercise in futility that would hurt them a lot more than it would hurt Trump.

Post Likes
    I dont think they will have to actually impeach him...... the longer and harder... lol... he tries to fight them..... the more his guilt shows.

And thats enough...... Keep the hammers pounding on the door.....

Its not really about reaching a conclusion... its about fighting him every step of the way....... Its like Mitch said.... The only goal is to make him a one term president...

Dims may fail at it... as did Mitch and the repugs.... but.. its not going to stop them.

Only thing I hate about this whole mess is that Trump is probably going to start something with Iran... Do the wartime president thing... like Bush did.

More men and women... sent into the breach....... to lose life and limb...... just so that stain on humanity can avoid the shame of being a one term prez.

Was reading today about plans to send 10,000 over to the mid east..... hope that dont come about.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    I dont think they will have to actually impeach him...... the longer and harder... lol... he tries to fight them..... the more his guilt shows.

Its not really about reaching a conclusion... its about fighting him every step of the way....... Its like Mitch said.... The only goal is to make him a one term president...

Dims may fail at it... as did Mitch and the repugs.... but.. its not going to stop them.

Only thing I hate about this whole mess is that Trump is probably going to start something with Iran... Do the wartime president thing... like Bush did.

More men and women... sent into the breach....... to lose life and limb...... just so that stain on humanity can avoid the shame of being a one term prez.

Was reading today about plans to send 10,000 over to the mid east..... hope that dont come about.
    Corn you belong in San Francisco not East Tennessee with your leftist biased opinions and anti Trump hatred. Your no American IMHO. Geez. Thank you, thank you very much

17. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes

Actually, I think if he starts something with Iran, especially if it turns into another Iraq like mess, that would be Trump's death blow. America is tired of stupid wars and that would be the end of Trump.

Post Likes
    The difference...

Is if Trump gets into a war... it will be decisively won quickly... rather than another long drawn out police action.

BHO dragged out endless conflicts and gave the enemy a pallet with $150B in cash...
    Trump destroyed Isis in months.

And WHEN (not if) Trump won a decisive victory...
    The political fanfare of America the Great... would drown out any noise the left + MSM could muster!
    Note that GA hates war... however the political fanfare and destruction to the left... would almost (not would, would almost) be worth it!
    Not to mention Iran is one of the key funders of terrorism...
    Cut off the head of that snake... and the world is a safer place for everyone!

Now back on subject:
    BHO (and previous POTUS) dragged out conflicts...
    Trump decisively destroyed Isis...

Which CIC would you prefer to run a war???
    And would you prefer to cut off the funding of terrorism, or let it keep going???

BTW: Curious how a religion of peace... celebrates their holidays... see pic below

Name:  Ramadan celebrations.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  106.6 KB
    Last edited by ga-hvac-tech; 05-23-2019 at 08:03 AM.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415 LastLast