Post Likes

As The Worm Turns...

Needed a place to collect interesting items pertaining to the hope justice being delivered where it is most sorely needed...

No, Comey has realized, probably too late, that he has to try to counter, more directly, the narrative being set by the unsparing attorney general whose words in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee last week landed in the Trump-opposition world like holy water on Linda Blair. Shrieking heads haven’t stopped spinning since.

In the op-ed, Comey trotted out his now-familiar St. James schtick, freely pronouncing on the morality of others. He sees himself as a kind of Pontiff-of-the-Potomac working his beads, but comes across more like an unraveling Captain Queeg working his ball bearings.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...nd-he-knows-it

https://www.wsj.com/articles/watchdo...de-11557275757
    Is the Religious Right to blame for Christianity's decline?

They argued that, as the Religious Right became increasingly visible and militant, it became associated with Christianity itself. And if being a Christian meant being associated with the likes of Jerry Falwell, many people—especially political moderates and liberals—decided to simply stop identifying as Christians altogether.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...nitys-decline/

2. Likes captube liked this post
    Post Likes
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...iry/ar-AABjF9U

WASHINGTON — Attorney General William P. Barr has assigned the top federal prosecutor in Connecticut to examine the origins of the Russia investigation, according to two people familiar with the matter, a move that President Trump has long called for but that could anger law enforcement officials who insist that scrutiny of the Trump campaign was lawful.

They argued that, as the Religious Right became increasingly visible and militant, it became associated with Christianity itself. And if being a Christian meant being associated with the likes of Jerry Falwell, many people—especially political moderates and liberals—decided to simply stop identifying as Christians altogether.

Post Likes
    The whole truth needs to come out and after that appropriate action taken. I never particularly liked Falwell but that's a personnel opinion with no real reason. I don't dislike him but there is something about his personality that doesn't positively impress me.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    He is a lawyer and not a preacher. I bet his daddy would slap the sh!t out of him today if he could manage to crawl out of the grave.

Post Likes

I thought we had finally reached Peak Stupidity when I started 'Where's All The Russia/PeePee/Obstruction' thread but the tin foil hat threads kept right on coming, 'Trump Chumps', 'Who's Afraid of MuleFace Report', 'Trump Deal Maker', etc.. It became obvious America had yet acheived Peak Stupidity.

Don't know about you guys but I'm going to laugh my Obama off when the Obama finally hits the fan. And it's looking like were's gonna need a really YUGE fan.

The IG's report on FISA abuse is reported to be released in 4 to 6 weeks and it's not lookin good for Schiff fer Brains & Flabby NadJowls.

Here's a few links of breaking stories from GP.

BREAKING: Attorney General Bill Barr Appoints Top Special Prosecutor to Investigate Origins of Spygate Scandal

DEEP STATE HACKS IN MAJOR PANIC! Prosecutor in Charge of Investigating Spygate Brought Corrupt FBI Boston Office to Justice

Boom! Trey Gowdy Offers Advice to Spygate Investigator Durham: Check Comey-Brennan Emails in December 2016

John Yoo on Bill Barr’s Announcement: Democrats should be Quite Worried… AG Barr Must Think Something Criminal Happened

BREAKING: Attorney General Bill Barr Appoints Top Special Prosecutor to Investigate Origins of Spygate Scandal

Bona appetite lefties!

Bit of advice to my fellow Trump Chumps: best to cash in your aluminum cans right now because I expect the price to pummit with all the fin foil hats turned in for recycling.
    Sorry men, two meme limit.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post

I thought we had finally reached Peak Stupidity when I started 'Where's All The Russia/PeePee/Obstruction' thread but the tin foil hat threads kept right on coming, 'Trump Chumps', 'Who's Afraid of MuleFace Report', 'Trump Deal Maker', etc.. It became obvious America had yet acheived Peak Stupidity.

Don't know about you guys but I'm going to laugh my Obama off when the Obama finally hits the fan. And it's looking like were's gonna need a really YUGE fan.

The IG's report on FISA abuse is reported to be released in 4 to 6 weeks and it's not lookin good for Schiff fer Brains & Flabby NadJowls.

Here's a few links of breaking stories from GP.

DEEP STATE HACKS IN MAJOR PANIC! Prosecutor in Charge of Investigating Spygate Brought Corrupt FBI Boston Office to Justice

Boom! Trey Gowdy Offers Advice to Spygate Investigator Durham: Check Comey-Brennan Emails in December 2016

John Yoo on Bill Barr’s Announcement: Democrats should be Quite Worried… AG Barr Must Think Something Criminal Happened

Bona appetite lefties!

Bit of advice to my fellow Trump Chumps: best to cash in your aluminum cans right now because I expect the price to pummit with all the fin foil hats turned in for recycling.
    That's the spirit...thank you.

"The wheels of justice may turn quite slow indeed - but they grind very well..."

Post Likes
    Starting to look like this is going to be a lot of fun watching DemoncRATS eat a great big YUGE helping of crow.

Place your bets gentlemen...

who's going to jail first?

Brennan?

Comey?

Clapper?

Sorry men, two meme limit.