Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Likes

Jobs surge in April, unemployment rate falls to the lowest since 1969

Is this Trump's fault too? Seriously, this is good news, regardless of which team you play for.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/03/nonf...XThz_LD9yNBB34

2. Likes Fender60 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Looks like Trump really does have a magic wand. It also is possible Obama didn't know squat about how to create lobs. He was good at making jobs go away or leaving the country.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

4. Likes Fender60, lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Will the liberals here please admit you were wrong about conservative economic ideas.

You have been spouting ignorance for years that tax cuts and deregulation only helps the rich.

The hourly earnings are up sharply while average weekly hours worked dropped.

How can this be? According to you dim bulbs, this shouldnt be happening.

Oh, by the way US Steel is going to invest 1 BILLION dollars in a new plant in Pennsylvania.

Lol. Can you liberals please admit you are wrong?

If course you won't. That's why you are still liberals. You can't admit when wrong. It's a character trait. Just say it and free yourselves. Being correct is good. It's liberating. It's like a burden is lifted.

Post Likes
    Riden them Kenyan coat tails...

Post Likes
    Or the government is fudging the numbers

Post Likes
    Orange man good. SQUAWK!!!
    Thomas Jefferson

9. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Fudging is actually going on. The media and pollsters are fudging with Trump's poll numbers. They are probably 20% greater than is being reported.

Given how government agencies have been weaponized by Obama, if any fudging is taking place with the economy and employment numbers, they are most likely suppressing those numbers so they don't show how much better they actually are.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

11. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Can you liberals please admit you are wrong?

If course you won't. That's why you are still liberals. You can't admit when wrong. It's a character trait. Just say it and free yourselves. Being correct is good. It's liberating. It's like a burden is lifted.

SMH

Post Likes
    The actual numbers show that Obama presided over the worst recovery in the nation's history.

This is not Obama's economy.

14. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    I dont know.... seems like this country operates off of 2 sets of books most of the time... those that you believe are true and those that others believe are true.

Id have to look closely at the figures... see exactly where they are coming from and compare them to earlier figures... Might be able to that this weekend...... right knee swollen up like a bowling ball right now..... prob aint gonna be able to do much else.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Corn there are political ignorant asses on here. There are political dumb asses on here and there are political jesters on here. Pick one to describe yourself.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    Im simply...... corny...
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    You are out of your mind if you have one corn. You think a communist like Obama who had our government agencies issues approximately a thousand pages of job killing, business destroying regulations a day from the EPA, OSHA, HUD, Dept. of Ed., Home Land Security, DOT, DOC, DOD, DOI, Bureau of Land Mgt., etc., etc, and he helped the economy.

Trump however has been busy killing those job destroying, economy killing regs plus renegotiating all those terrible foreign deals that all the RINOs and communist and liberal Dems have done.

Are you that stupid corn or you just love that communist Obama and a commie yourself. Geez give us a break here. Unbelievable, just unbelievable. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

19. Likes Fender60 liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast