Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 14 to 18 of 18
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    ottawa canada
    Posts
    3,204
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bradysmill View Post
    Now this is the kind of answer I would expect to see on this forum, not the other ones that would make fun of someone for asking a question...no matter how silly it may seem.
    You have to appreciate this is a public forum , not a DIY site . There are many many guys that come on here ask a question in there first post and never come back as they didnt get the answer they wanted .
    That was the whole reason for the pro chiller forum .
    I will not post technical info on here , its called protecting our industry .
    The toy chest is officially full ... I got a new toy..... 2007 Aston Martin V8 Vantage and yes it still gives me goosebumps
    You bend em" I"ll mend em" !!!!!!!
    I"m not a service tech.. I"m a thermodynamic transfer analyst & strategic system sustainability specialist
    In the new big shop , greasin', oilin' . tweakin' n shinin' !!

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    6,187
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Healey Nut View Post
    You have to appreciate this is a public forum , not a DIY site . There are many many guys that come on here ask a question in there first post and never come back as they didnt get the answer they wanted .
    That was the whole reason for the pro chiller forum .
    I will not post technical info on here , its called protecting our industry .
    Not only that, but we don't know who we are talking to. we could be talking to someone with no chiller experience. they could take one comment from one of us, and destroy a half million dollar piece of equipment.

    I actually don't understand why some of the guys that post in this forum don't visit the Pro forum....got some really sharp techs that lurk here.

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    up in the hizzy
    Posts
    3,249
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Healey Nut View Post
    its called protecting our industry .
    You are a true superhero..something like the chillers-batman, thank you for all the sarcasm embedded protection!
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    up in the hizzy
    Posts
    3,249
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 71CHOPS View Post
    Not only that, but we don't know who we are talking to. we could be talking to someone with no chiller experience. they could take one comment from one of us, and destroy a half million dollar piece of equipment.

    I actually don't understand why some of the guys that post in this forum don't visit the Pro forum....got some really sharp techs that lurk here.
    Why would you care if he destroys the half million bucks machine? this forum was created almost 20 years ago and it hasn't happened yet, and we all got started somewhere.
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    ottawa canada
    Posts
    3,204
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by valdelocc View Post
    You are a true superhero..something like the chillers-batman, thank you for all the sarcasm embedded protection!
    Pity there isnt a mute or block feature on this forum .
    It would be extremely handy at times .
    The toy chest is officially full ... I got a new toy..... 2007 Aston Martin V8 Vantage and yes it still gives me goosebumps
    You bend em" I"ll mend em" !!!!!!!
    I"m not a service tech.. I"m a thermodynamic transfer analyst & strategic system sustainability specialist
    In the new big shop , greasin', oilin' . tweakin' n shinin' !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •