+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rosebud tip, is it normal for it to get hot...

Post Likes

Rosebud tip, is it normal for it to get hot...

First time using one and have not noticed my other tips get this hot.

I am referring to the tip between the handle not and the tip itself, not the flame.

After using it I went to replace it with my standard tip and burned my finger and thumb.

I would think it would not want to be too hot or it may indicate an issue or ignite the fuel in the handle/tip.

This is oxy/acetlyne.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Post Likes
    Yes. One of our guys “cools” his rosebud down in the water bucket after each few joints. It always hisses and sputters but he never has to clean it. Lol

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in