Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    So, let's assume for the sake of argument that for some reason I am labeled a racist. How is this racist to be dealt with? Charged with the crime of racism perhaps? Lose his job? Not allowed to vote? Made to take a class like they do in some cases for traffic tickets?

Or, is being a racist acceptable as another diverse opinion or point of view? Those who appeal to diversity and tolerance should accept it as another view contrary to their own and move on, right?

Like I wrote before, you can be a racist, BUT before you jump on that train, be warned, it's not the most desirable way of relating to other humans. Racism isn't just another view or opinion, it's a life choice.
    There are organizations a racist can join that would support their views and even cause a feeling of superiority. These organizations can range from the "good ol boys club" to some that are secret. They are there to make a racist feel normal and even better than normal. With their rhetoric, racism feels strong, natural, and righteous.
    But it comes with a price if we accept that we are to grow spiritually or even that we want to leave this world a bit better.

We are stuck in a way with our attitudes. We learn from experiences by how we interpret them. We have little ability to do much about them except with a struggle.
    So why fight what we are internally. Because hate destroys us from the inside out.
    Hate is fear based.
    What would I expect from a racist as far as changing their attitude? Probably nothing because of how hard it is to overcome everything we are internally.
    Everyone that professes to not be a racist I can't always believe because it's really close to the other side of the coin. Probably a truly non-racist person might just be confused about what all the fuss is about.
    Give me a relay with big enough contacts, and I'll run the world!

You can be anything you want......As long as you don't suck at it.

If a person wants to create a machine that will be more likely to fail...Make it complicated.

USAF 98 Bomb Wing 1960-66 SMW Lu49

Post Likes
    Is it OK to be an equal opportunity racist? I'm convinced almost all of us go through most days without thinking of race or racism one time. The only organized racism I have seen for several years has come from non-whites.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

3. Likes Fender60 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    Like I wrote before, you can be a racist, BUT before you jump on that train, be warned, it's not the most desirable way of relating to other humans. Racism isn't just another view or opinion, it's a life choice.
    There are organizations a racist can join that would support their views and even cause a feeling of superiority. These organizations can range from the "good ol boys club" to some that are secret. They are there to make a racist feel normal and even better than normal. With their rhetoric, racism feels strong, natural, and righteous.
    But it comes with a price if we accept that we are to grow spiritually or even that we want to leave this world a bit better.

We are stuck in a way with our attitudes. We learn from experiences by how we interpret them. We have little ability to do much about them except with a struggle.
    So why fight what we are internally. Because hate destroys us from the inside out.
    Hate is fear based.
    What would I expect from a racist as far as changing their attitude? Probably nothing because of how hard it is to overcome everything we are internally.
    Everyone that professes to not be a racist I can't always believe because it's really close to the other side of the coin. Probably a truly non-racist person might just be confused about what all the fuss is about.
    I am not racist as far as I can tell. I just started this post because I have been called racist by others, I guess because I am white and that must make me racist. Or, perhaps just because I am for a controlled southern border.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    If you don't want open borders, then you must be a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    I am not racist as far as I can tell. I just started this post because I have been called racist by others, I guess because I am white and that must make me racist. Or, perhaps just because I am for a controlled southern border.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

6. Likes Fender60 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Well I'll admit I was raised as Southern rebel ready to defend our segregated way of life and considered that normal at the time time.

Went to all White schools, restrooms, water fountains, restaurants, etc. back in the day. We all (Whites) felt the same back then.

Well things sure have changed. Never dated a Black gal nor ever would.

I have Black friends however both men and women so I don't consider my self racist anymore.

Yeah all gone with the wind so to speak. Yeah let's all sing "Dixie" now. LOL. Thank you, thank you very much

Post Likes
    How about the Blazing Saddles work song, will that do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZrmp9tXGb0

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well I'll admit I was raised as Southern rebel ready to defend our segregated way of life and considered that normal at the time time.

Went to all White schools, restrooms, water fountains, restaurants, etc. back in the day. We all (Whites) felt the same back then.

Well things sure have changed. Never dated a Black gal nor ever would.

I have Black friends however both men and women so I don't consider my self racist anymore.

Yeah all gone with the wind so to speak. Yeah let's all sing "Dixie" now. LOL. Thank you, thank you very much
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    How about the Blazing Saddles work song, will that do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZrmp9tXGb0

Perfectly.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    FYI the legendary great actor John Wayne is under attack on twitter for what he said almost 50 years ago. The PC liberals are on a campaign to trash all our famous icons of the past.

John Wayne’s infamous, racially charged 1971 Playboy interview, during which he observed, “I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility.”

Your wouldn't want to hear what I was saying or thinking 50 years ago. No one is spared the attack by the rabid left zealots on their campaign to destroy our culture and morals.

Today the Democrats are the biggest evil our country has ever seen IMHO. Thank you, thank you very much

https://thehill.com/opinion/technolo...classic-movies
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

11. Likes Fender60 liked this post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456