Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    I heard the other day (can't recall where) with states legalizing pot, employers will not be able to not hire or to fire people based on personal pot use. That would be discrimination over something that is legal. Go figure?

My firearm is legal too but I can't wear it to work even if concealed and otherwise legal.
    I find it hard to believe an employer would be forced to keep employees that use MJ for medical or recreational use. Just think how hard it would be to get insurance for a company that allows employees to use pot?

Post Likes
    Anything, can happen, in the America of Today.

Who woulda accepted a Woman mutilating her body, so as to appear as a Man, getting pregnant, by her "Significant Whatever" that also mutilated his body, so as to appear as a Woman, with the now She-Man having a baby, & Oprah Winfrey Praising the Satanically delusional Act, as if it were all "Normal" 30 years ago?

And yet the Sheeple are content, & trust that "Everything's Good!".
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Im Against the commercial growing and selling of weed although I think people should be able to grow their own and give it away
    Go Trump

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Employers can do anything they like, if you don't like I byt, don't work for them. And it seems you use words in a way to degrade others for doing what YOU disapprove of. So how would you like it if someone called you an alcoholic or some similar negative expression about drinking alcohol. Its bullcrap Glenn, calling others by a negative name is just plain wrong, you have no idea and don't know them well enough to make such judgements, I sure don't judge you in some way cause you drink alcohol, so why do it to others.

I understand that you do so, from experience's of Nam, but the majority are good people, put in a just terrible situation attempting to survive, whatever that may be.

But then again, you can do anything you please to do, its a matter of choice.

Roy
    Sorry for the generalization referring to "dope heads" Roy. Did not mean you whom I like or every one who smokes a joint.

I can't help but have flash backs to the 60's and early 70's when wearing my uniform with my Nam awarded medals going through airports in California to and from Nam being protested and called baby killer by faggot pot smoking nasty looking hippies.

I never have or would do anything those commie loving maggots did like smoke weed, grow my hair long, etc. etc.

However other than legitimate medical reasons (legal or otherwise) I'm opposed to the legalization of recreational use of weed for its many documented adverse effects. Thank you, thank you very much

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123