Post Likes

Trane Charleston, SC and Savannah, GA Techs

Hi All,

This is a bit of a long shot, but I知 interested in hearing from techs who do (or have) worked for Trane out of the Charleston, SC or Savannah, GA branches. I知 currently employed by Trane in Canada, but I知 interested in moving to this region within the next 2-3 years. It may be unlikely one of these branches would be interested in this type of arrangement, but any information would be appreciated nonetheless. I知 hoping to get info on wage rates, how you like working there, if the office is split with chiller and DX/unitary teams etc.

My email address is in my profile.

Thanks,

Post Likes
    Don't !!!!!!! You will hate yourself and you will be unemployed in 3 months.

Post Likes
    I assume that Trane is a National Signatory in Canada. Trane is not a National Signatory in the US. Both the Trane Carolinas and the Georgia/Alabama Districts are 100 percent non-union.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by beoneto View Post
    Don't !!!!!!! You will hate yourself and you will be unemployed in 3 months.
    I gotta hear this. Please explain. I work in that district and don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    I gotta hear this. Please explain. I work in that district and don't have a clue what you're talking about.
    I am interested as well. I am going to be looking for a job in a couple of months and Charleston is on my list.

Post Likes
    Charleston... Not so bad. Savannah on the other hand. " what do you drink" ? and "I 95 runs both ways" Out of a crew of five, no one stayed.

Post Likes
    Didn't some of those guys end up at DAS?

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk