+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Overload

Post Likes

Overload

Hi members..i have a screw water chiller which after running for about 1 hour trips and the display indicates an overload,,i have changed the filter core,checked water connections,checked the expansion valves and solenoids but its not improving,,what could be the problem..Thanks in advance

Post Likes
    could you be any more vague? Maybe share with us the color of this screw chiller, we can figure out the rest from there.

Post Likes
    I see this is your first post, so welcome. Your name and time you posted makes me think you are not with the USA. Your profile says you are an HVAC Tech.

So let me get this correct. The machine tripped on "Overload" did you have to reset the power supply. With the information you provide get a good anwer will be difficult.

Site rules about troubleshooting in the open forum and for do-it-yourselfers makes our responses very limtied, Read the site rules and get 14 more posts and you can apply for pro status. You will find people to help. This may not anwer your immediate problem, sorry

Welcome and good luck

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in