Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Lshubbard View Post
    Like the step ladder storage, how hard is it getting the extension ladder off?
    Assuming you are addressing me, I wish we had spent the $1200 for an articulating roof rack, but it isn't too bad.
    I can step on the front seat to undo the front strap, and the bumper to get the back one.

The Jet Racks for the step ladders are great.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mark beiser View Post
    Assuming you are addressing me, I wish we had spent the $1200 for an articulating roof rack, but it isn't too bad.
    I can step on the front seat to undo the front strap, and the bumper to get the back one.

The Jet Racks for the step ladders are great.
    You reminded me that my old lead tech in the Sprinter was about 6’6”. The company cheezed out and didn’t put any kind of articulating ladder rack on it. He’d stand on the bumper to get his ladders but everyone else had to get out a 6’ ladder to even reach the rack. Owners were not to happy when they bought a second one and every tech refused to drive it! I laughed so hard when they wanted me to trade in my 2011 Ford V8. I left shortly after, ahhh, good times!

Post Likes
    Nissan doesn't have too much space on the side for my company logo

Post Likes
    I have a Isuzu NPR with a service body and a lift gate.Best truck I ever had.will not buy a gas Van again.18 MPG with a big truck.I lucked out and bought the truck for $22,000.00.A friend of mine had it.It only had 60,000 on it.Nothing for a diesel.I can carry anything i want.Dual wheels in the back.I walk into the back, no bending over.Doors all around the outside.i have a drop down ladder rack.Brings the ladder from 10' down to about 5 feet.The truck is a beast!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123