Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Likes
    i like chevy too
    i drove a lot of them.
    however I'm driving a ford now
    its ok but missing some dashboard space plenty of cup holders that i don't need it
    for the engine, much better chevy. both v6
    i had change to drive Nissan, they drive well, seats are very large and comfy, its a big truck i have to say and in small places could be a problem. plenty of room behind, the cargo area is very large. plus mine had a 6/7 inches screen gps radio and other stuff.
    nice.

Post Likes
    Ive never had any of the Nissan vans, but they do look workable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    [QUOTE=heatingman;25705968]Ive never had any of the Nissan vans, but they do look workable.

they are........ inside are spacious, but its a big truck, very comfy cabin and seat.
    2 engines V6 and V8.
    i had one with touchscreen, gps and rear camera
    i bet my ex boss spent a lot of money buy that truck LOL
    the new Ford is not that comfy in my opinion

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by heatingman View Post
    Ive never had any of the Nissan vans, but they do look workable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    they are........ inside are spacious, but its a big truck, very comfy cabin and seat.
    2 engines V6 and V8.
    i had one with touchscreen, gps and rear camera
    i bet my ex boss spent a lot of money buy that truck LOL
    the new Ford is not that comfy in my opinion

Post Likes
    I work differently than I used to (I don't carry as much) but I have a white GMC 1500 van with a 4.3 V-6 that I really like. 12.5 mpg no matter what I do around here - but 23-24 mpg on the highway. Tows heavy stuff and will happily run 90 mph all day long - not while towing though. <g> 10' lengths are no problem in the back (behind the OSHA screen). Very comfortable to drive, quiet, handles well. 175K miles showing and it now uses about a quart of Mobil 1 every 5000 miles or so.

I'd buy another one in a heartbeat.

PHM
    ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AIRCON8 View Post
    i need a new service cargo van
    which one do you guys drive, pros and cons
    and which one would you buy next time ??

go !!!!
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    i guess this is the one i will chose
    the new one have 8 speed tranny as well

Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    I work differently than I used to (I don't carry as much) but I have a white GMC 1500 van with a 4.3 V-6 that I really like. 12.5 mpg no matter what I do around here - but 23-24 mpg on the highway. Tows heavy stuff and will happily run 90 mph all day long - not while towing though. <g> 10' lengths are no problem in the back (behind the OSHA screen). Very comfortable to drive, quiet, handles well. 175K miles showing and it now uses about a quart of Mobil 1 every 5000 miles or so.

I'd buy another one in a heartbeat.

PHM
    ----------

7. Likes heatingman liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by AIRCON8 View Post
    anyone driving Nissan NV ???
    Yep, beats the whole lot IMO. (Previous Express)

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared Fetter View Post
    Yep, beats the whole lot IMO. (Previous Express)
    what do you like about it ?

Post Likes
    We have had sprinters high roof mid length. Great fuel economy (Diesel) but expensive to fix. Moved to a transit 250 for the last 2. Fitted out with full HVAC shelving package and roof ladder rack. Great van really good power. Only knock is traction in snow is terrible. We put studded winters on to help and it makes a huge difference. We priced a gas sprinter as a comparison not fitted out with shelves and it was over 10k more. Mercedes wanted to lease us a van for around $800 a month for 5 years and then a balloon payment of 20k. Plus I still had to up fit it for another 8k. Not even close to worth it.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac G View Post
    We have had sprinters high roof mid length. Great fuel economy (Diesel) but expensive to fix. Moved to a transit 250 for the last 2. Fitted out with full HVAC shelving package and roof ladder rack. Great van really good power. Only knock is traction in snow is terrible. We put studded winters on to help and it makes a huge difference. We priced a gas sprinter as a comparison not fitted out with shelves and it was over 10k more. Mercedes wanted to lease us a van for around $800 a month for 5 years and then a balloon payment of 20k. Plus I still had to up fit it for another 8k. Not even close to worth it.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
    yes i know Mercedes are expensive.

Post Likes
    I'm in a 2014 Ford E150 V6. It's a gutless pig that has blown 2 spark plugs out of the head. Ford went to a 2 piece spark plug a few years back and most all my coworkers have lost one. Strangely my old boss had a 2010 E250 that handled like a sports car vs the new ones that have all the grace of an inebriated walrus. My old lead tech had the dodge sprinter, which was easier in a parking lot than you would figure and lots of room but seemed to be in the shop to often. I've talked to a couple guys with the Nissan who love it. It looks pretty nice to my eye but Nissans reliability would give me pause

Post Likes
    Like the step ladder storage, how hard is it getting the extension ladder off?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Makeitcold View Post
    I'm in a 2014 Ford E150 V6. It's a gutless pig that has blown 2 spark plugs out of the head. Ford went to a 2 piece spark plug a few years back and most all my coworkers have lost one. Strangely my old boss had a 2010 E250 that handled like a sports car vs the new ones that have all the grace of an inebriated walrus. My old lead tech had the dodge sprinter, which was easier in a parking lot than you would figure and lots of room but seemed to be in the shop to often. I've talked to a couple guys with the Nissan who love it. It looks pretty nice to my eye but Nissans reliability would give me pause
    i drove a Nissan for a couple of year
    company boss have a brother that own a Nissan dealership
    never had issues, just oil change and filters.
    its a big boy IMO

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast