Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrb View Post
    Below is how we typically see tower bypass installed in multiple tower systems. Single valve means less potential problems in my opinion.
    Yes, I either wanted to tack it on the end like this one or just move it all the way back into the plant.
    Scott Jalbert
    WebCTRL ninja
    AX and Smartstruxure newb
    SiteScan Retired

• Please be careful. There’s a lot of things in here that we’ll have to fix after they finish killing you.
    • The S in IoT stands for Security
    • “Well,” he sighed to no one in particular, and looked up into yet another alien sky. “Here we are again.”

Post Likes
    Found a picture. Also found many more worth posting when I get time.

Name:  2016-04-27 11.12.51_preview.jpeg
Views: 88
Size:  50.0 KB
    Scott Jalbert
    WebCTRL ninja
    AX and Smartstruxure newb
    SiteScan Retired

• Please be careful. There’s a lot of things in here that we’ll have to fix after they finish killing you.
    • The S in IoT stands for Security
    • “Well,” he sighed to no one in particular, and looked up into yet another alien sky. “Here we are again.”

Post Likes
    Oooopsie.

Maybe piping for a future boiler/chiller or whatever?
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Post Likes
    I didn't read all the reply's & looked quickly and it seems there are regulating control butterfly valves on each tower so the pump size would be a concern to me if it's a constant speed pump. And it depends on how the towers are sequenced for water temperature control. If the same constant speed control is running but the butterfly valves are sequencing shut base on supply temperature, or what ever someone designed, then the pump head is going to go crazy as each tower throttles down if the pump was sized for all three tower running water through their piping systems..
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234