Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    I have never seen one made the way you have depicted. But that does not mean there is not one. However as already recommended If I had a request, I would offer two mini (dorm) frig's with left and right hand doors. You don't really care what the back looks like. You can trim out the front to be similar to what is shown

Post Likes
    Thatguy, The unit is supposed to serve 2 purposes, give them some more room for small items like chicken salad to go boxes, small clear containers or sodas, or shakes or whatever they want to put in there. The other purpose is to create more counter space, it's a large corner and currently has a fridge on it which is too tall to make a counter on it and it looks awkward, you know, when someone puts something somewhere and doesen't think it through. I have no idea why they didn't just make the counter complete originally.

PoodleHead, The idea of putting 2 fridges facing eachother is seeming to be the way to go, building a unit like this apparently costs up and around 10 grand. Perhaps they think it all has to be glass, lol. I'm working on another model at the moment and will render it which will show the use of 2 seperate ones. I just hate to loose the space between as it will be used for nothing but dust.

The space this is going in is really tight, it was one of those "They are going to do bla. and bla. here and that's it" well they ended up doing a whole lot more and don't have space to expand into, so me and a co worker are working on getting them up to par so they can perform a little better and life's a little easier.

Overall, I think going with 2 seperate units is the way to go AND removing the space below which gives me 34" of room until the corian slab has to go on it, making it flush with the counter.

I'll have another drawing ready soon and I'll show you guys.

Post Likes
    This is 20" tall , and they make desk top that hold a six pack
    https://www.warnersstellian.com/prod...avanti-rm17t1b

Post Likes
    Okay, here we go.

Name:  Maxwell New setup - Copy (Medium).jpg
Views: 38
Size:  30.0 KB

My only concern is the breathing space. there won't be a gap up top but there will be room around the units, would that be fine?

I think these particular ones breathe out the left side, so one will be breathing into a wall with an inch or 2 and the other one into a larger open space, the open room between the units.

Thanks for your help on this.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivero View Post
    Hey Guys,

I'm trying to find a fridge that is like an L shape, something that will fit in a corner but with doors on both sides of the L.

I'll do a drawing to give you a better idea but wondering if anyone's seen anything like it, I haven't found any and I may just have to make it.

It's something along the line of 18" tall, 24" wide, it would be an even L that is 18" long on either side.
    Why Not This? Just Stick it in, and Fur it out !

But, if you Must....

https://cornerfridge.com/
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Likes
    Yeah, seems like they make it for residential, makes sense.

I don't think it will be nescessary at this point though, I think we got it figured.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12