Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Likes

Post Likes
    Lights, machinery, people, plants, etc. basically everything except a furnace or boiler.

Post Likes
    Electric heat. In the form of roller coaster motors, log chute pumps, and hundreds of little light bulbs screwed into a big "Dora the Explorer" ferris wheel.

Post Likes
    Ill bet nobody answers more than 50% of the questions correctly!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

5. Likes GoCougs liked this post
    Mn the state where absolutey nothing is allowed
    Post Likes
    yet MOA is considered a "municipality" as in it owns its own water, sewer, gas (food courts, bars, etc. but no heat), and maybe electric systems.. i hear say if you get in the tunnels and get lost your screwed, no maps, no cell service, all doors locked. odd place, i live close but hate going there.
    my boss thinks its possible to repeal the laws of physics

Post Likes
    ^^^ That’s creepy
    God Bless,
    Tony

Mn the state where absolutey nothing is allowed
    Post Likes
    and on a scary, sad note. just yesterday at MOA, some wackjob picked up a child and threw him over a 3rd story balcony!, total stranger out of the blue. kid survived but is busted up bad. cops shouldve shot the bastard

just sad........
    my boss thinks its possible to repeal the laws of physics

Post Likes
    It’s a sad world we live in

Post Likes
    yeah I live right by there as well in eagan.. me and my wife don't really feel that comfortable going there these days. :-/

Post Likes
    I grew up in Minneapolis and have resided in Minnesota my entire life (49 years) never been to the MOA and don't intend on ever visiting

Post Likes
    Was there a few years ago, would not recommend...

Post Likes
    As I get older, that mall gets larger...

Post Likes
    It appears that the writing is on the wall for shopping malls, and the MOA is no exception.

The owners of the MOA recently convinced the city (Bloomington, MN) to finance and pay for a huge expansion that will include a big water park. The owners of the mall basically told the city that they need this water park to stay relevant as a tourist attraction, but they didn't have the money to pay for it. So the city council voted to pay for it for them.

The mall started out with 4 anchors, but 2 of them (Bloomingdales and Sears) have since left. They've been doing a good job so far at filling the empty spots, or at least being able to rearrange and camouflage stuff so we don't notice it that much.

It will be interesting in a few years if the amusement park and the new water park are the only things open, while all of the stores in the corridors surrounding them are all boarded up.

All I know is that there are a lot of nervous and pissed off people in the city of Bloomington right now, due to the city council agreeing to plow ahead on the mall's expansion and agreeing to take on all financial responsibility for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast