Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where's All the Russia/Collusion/Obstruction/Hooker Threads?

Post Likes

Don't know about you guys but I'm going to enjoy the he(( outta DummycRATS have their orafices probed for the next two years.

"The United States is a distillation of the human spirit of exploration."
    Elon Musk

2. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    That's already on record. I can't remember how much, but yeah, you want to get something big built in New York, you got to pay off the 'mafia' and the government. The unions, like for concrete, etc.

No new news here. That's how business gets done.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobie View Post
    Something concerns him and it’s not dems or commies. He prolly ain’t given one nickel to the church. And prolly millions to the Democratic Party. That would be my guess.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Don't ya just love it when stupid people says stupid stuff?

A 93-page list of Donald Trump's charitable contributions from the last five years

This list includes 4,844 individual gifts, which add up to more than $102 million over five years. A Washington Post analysis found that the bulk of them were actually free rounds of golf, given away by Trump's courses for local charity auctions and raffles. In addition, the $26 million land donation at the top of the first page was actually from 2006, too old to be counted on the list. Read the full story.
    If you lib-err-uls don't know how to click on the link listing Trump's charity ask a conservative to show you how.

Let's see... how much did frail 80 year old, multi millionaire, pay your fair share, 'the top 1/10th of the top 1%', drooly, slobbering, hunchback, spazmodically flailing arms, espousing 19th century Marxism as if it's something new & untried give to charity?

BERNIE SANDERS DONATED LESS THAN ONE PERCENT TO CHARITY FIRST YEAR HE MADE OVER $1 MILLION

Elon Musk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    That's already on record. I can't remember how much, but yeah, you want to get something big built in New York, you got to pay off the 'mafia' and the government. The unions, like for concrete, etc.

No new news here. That's how business gets done.
    How much did he donate? I really didn’t know this was common knowledge.

Post Likes
    What I seem to remember is that he donated to both parties, but more to the dim party, because they were in control.

Then there are the 'normal' pay offs to others if you want to get anything done in NYC.

All normal business practices there. Same thing that happens in other countries. You want to do something, you got to pay someone. Happens in America every single day.

Not saying here that it is right or wrong, only that it is a normal way of doing business throughout the world.

You know what they say . . . Money talks and bull sh!t walks.

Post Likes
    Refer to post #43.

Took all of 0.0001 of a second on high speed internet to find out.
    Elon Musk

Post Likes
    Oh, post #43?

Talking about the Burn contributing?

That is such a blast, I now smile every time I hear that.

Since he has never contributed to anything, not even the commune he was in as a youth. They kicked his sorry azz out. Because he wouldn't contribute to the collective. Wouldn't work a minute to support the hippy dippy movement. Really doesn't get any more sad than that.

Quote Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post
    Refer to post #43.

Took all of 0.0001 of a second on high speed internet to find out.

Post Likes
    The Washington Post

Admit it: Fox News has been right all along

By Gary Abernathy
    Contributing columnist
    April 15
    Gary Abernathy, a contributing columnist for The Post, is a freelance writer and former newspaper editor based in Hillsboro, Ohio.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.ad58fd720d98

Throughout most of southern Ohio, residents who watch cable news are predominantly glued to one channel: Fox News.

People there don’t watch Fox News to know what to think; they already know what they think, and they avoid news channels that insult their intelligence and core beliefs. Yes, Fox News is an echo chamber for the right, but no more than CNN and MSNBC are for the left, as far as conservatives are concerned. To be fair, when a Democrat is in the White House, the networks switch places, with Fox News criticizing every move, and MSNBC and CNN defending the Oval Office fortress.

But for now, while partisans on the left may quibble, the fact remains that on the subject of collusion with Russia by President Trump or his campaign, Fox News was right and the others were wrong. For at least two years, MSNBC and CNN devoted hour upon hour, day after day, to promoting the narrative that Trump colluded with the Russians, and that special counsel Robert S. Mueller III was going to prove it. That turned out to be wrong.

Opinion | Yes, the media made mistakes in the Mueller probe. Covering Trump wasn’t one of them.
    Media analyst Erik Wemple blasts critics who say journalists fueled a witch hunt against President Trump. (Joshua Carroll, Kate Woodsome, Danielle Kunitz/The Washington Post)

Along with defending Trump, Fox News hosts such as Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham and, especially, Sean Hannity have been slammed for spending nearly two years clamoring for an investigation of the investigators, aligning themselves with the president’s claim of a politically motivated witch hunt. Most of the media portrayed such accusations as preposterous, designed merely to divert attention from Trump’s alleged misdeeds.

But then comes Attorney General William P. Barr, dropping a bombshell last week by declaring during congressional testimony that he thinks “spying did occur” on the Trump campaign in 2016, and that he is looking into it. Democrats and many in the media immediately blasted Barr for carrying Trump’s water. Barr soon clarified his remarks, saying, “I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred. I’m saying that I am concerned about it and looking into it.”

Just three weeks ago, before Mueller wrapped up his report, The Post — in a story representative of mainstream sources at the time — produced a mostly flattering profile of the new attorney general. “A Justice Department official told The Washington Post last month that Barr is viewed at the department as ‘a lawyer’s lawyer’ and is seen as less politically minded than his predecessors,” the story noted.

Timothy Flanigan, a former Barr colleague at the Justice Department, described Barr’s independent streak, saying, “If Bill starts getting the tweet treatment, Bill is a tough guy. He’s a tough, tough guy. Not that Jeff Sessions wasn’t, but I don’t think Bill’s just going to sit there and take it. I think he would make sure that the president understood that it is not really a smart thing to be lambasting the attorney general.”

Now, Barr is being cast by the liberal cable channels and others as an unscrupulous political hack attached to the president’s leash. On CBS’s “60 Minutes” on Sunday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said that Barr “may be whitewashing” his summary of the report. Such accusations represent an unlikely turn of events for a 68-year-old professional with an impeccable record and a career more behind him than in front of him.

For Fox News devotees in southern Ohio and other Trump strongholds, nothing from the Mueller investigation has provided cause to waver from their preferred news source. Meanwhile, even regular viewers of CNN and MSNBC must certainly recognize the straws being grasped to justify sticking with a conspiracy theory that has been largely debunked — although the expected release of Mueller’s report this week will probably provide just enough juice for one last effort.

After two years of conjecture from all sides, some hard truths have emerged. Russia did try to influence the 2016 election. Neither Trump nor his campaign conspired with Russia. The president’s actions did not rise to criminal obstruction of justice. And how and why this all began may well turn out to be the most troubling story of all.

[Why a higher wall will lower crime]

During his confirmation hearing in January, Barr told senators, “I am not going to do anything that I think is wrong, and I will not be bullied into doing anything I think is wrong. By anybody. Whether it be editorial boards, or Congress or the president. I’m going to do what I think is right.” Observers at the time took Barr’s comments as reassurance of his independence from Trump, but in hindsight it should be noted that he mentioned editorial boards and Congress first.

Barr’s career does not paint a portrait of someone who chases tin-foil-hat conspiracies. There’s enough evidence in the public record to raise valid suspicions that the FBI’s investigation of the Trump campaign was motivated not by real concerns about national security, but rather by a loathing of the candidate. And though new facts may emerge in the full, redacted report, they won’t change the larger truth. It would behoove serious journalists to put aside their political biases and delve into a story that might actually be worthy of Watergate comparisons — even if it includes the painful admission that Fox News has been right all along.

Post Likes
    I don’t really care...but what is he afraid of?

I’d say he made a lot of money, and used a loop hole to pay squat. Of course, he may have made 300k a year...
    Coming over private citizens tax records if they dare to enter into politics is a great way to keep guys like you out of politics.

You understand that, right? It's a political game to protect the establishment from regular people.

And before the thought goes through you head I'm sticking up for Trump...... I've had this exact realization for decades. And, I don't stick up for men, I stick up for the rule of law and the health of our representative republic. Part of that is not giving these "men and women" the power to abuse and propagandize. And frankly, to sway the weak minded. Because they will abuse that power. And the weak minded (~~~cough, cough~~~) will buy into it.
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

Post Likes
    The report was released. NOTHING AGAINST THE PRESIDENT but as expected the MSN is grasping at every straw to find anything to be critical of. When are these low lives going to focus on the real problem? Our republic is still under threat by what was done by the DOJ and they are too biased and stupid to see that. They are appalling. The news media is not only disgusting but a real danger to our freedom.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    The real threat to this country is located in the stuffed suits in DC. Replace the stuffed suits with people of substance and we will have something to work with.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Coming over private citizens tax records if they dare to enter into politics is a great way to keep guys like you out of politics.

You understand that, right? It's a political game to protect the establishment from regular people.

And before the thought goes through you head I'm sticking up for Trump...... I've had this exact realization for decades. And, I don't stick up for men, I stick up for the rule of law and the health of our representative republic. Part of that is not giving these "men and women" the power to abuse and propagandize. And frankly, to sway the weak minded. Because they will abuse that power. And the weak minded (~~~cough, cough~~~) will buy into it.
    I believe most politicians have provided their tax records over the years.

Like I said, I don’t really care but recognize there is a reason he doesn’t want them out there.

Dang man, don’t get you implying I’m weak minded.

Post Likes
    I believe most politicians have provided their tax records over the years.

Like I said, I don’t really care but recognize there is a reason he doesn’t want them out there.

Dang man, don’t get you implying I’m weak minded.
    Show me Pelosi's then we will talk.

And I sometimes get you confused with Sooty. So whe.he says something stupid, I might blame you.

What he doesn't want is his name to get dragged through the mud by the left and the media(same thing) playing political games.

They want to destroy him. If he didn't pay a high enough rate. If he didnt donate enough. If he didn't make tlwhat he claims he's worth. Any number of things they could spin and use it to damage him.

You do know they would be completely dishonest just like they've been with this Russia/Mueller/Barr/how many ice cream scoops crap.

All the while ignoring the fact that Bernie only donated one half of one percent to charity in the same year he became a millionaire by writing a book criticizing millionaires. Can't you see the diabolical, dishonest and biased nature of the press and the evil that drives the left?

Post Likes
    Oh yeah, feel the Burn. I'm hoping in another two years he'll look so sad, that that alone will make voters question casting a ballot for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Show me Pelosi's then we will talk.

And I sometimes get you confused with Sooty. So whe.he says something stupid, I might blame you.

What he doesn't want is his name to get dragged through the mud by the left and the media(same thing) playing political games.

They want to destroy him. If he didn't pay a high enough rate. If he didnt donate enough. If he didn't make tlwhat he claims he's worth. Any number of things they could spin and use it to damage him.

You do know they would be completely dishonest just like they've been with this Russia/Mueller/Barr/how many ice cream scoops crap.

All the while ignoring the fact that Bernie only donated one half of one percent to charity in the same year he became a millionaire by writing a book criticizing millionaires. Can't you see the diabolical, dishonest and biased nature of the press and the evil that drives the left?

Post Likes
    I dont know if getting Trumps tax returns would tell us much about him..... we already know he is a terrible human being and a crook... lol

What they need are his business tax returns..... these would show who he is beholding to... like russian banks.. russian oligarks...lol foreign banks or businesses.

Maybe some of these upcoming investigations can get those..... financial reports... etc....

Would be pretty interesting.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    In the beginning was the word, and the word was with Mueller, and the word was collusion, and obstruction was on the lips of the Democrats, and the report became the Bible of the libs!

Post Likes
    Any prudent person contributes to both sides of an election. Who wins doesn't matter - who owes you afterwards is what matters.

And President Trump was a democrat at one time so it would hardly be unusual for him to have contributed to the democrats.

PHM
    -------------------

Something concerns him and it’s not dems or commies. He prolly ain’t given one nickel to the church. And prolly millions to the Democratic Party. That would be my guess.
    Last edited by Poodle Head Mikey; 04-19-2019 at 09:38 AM.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    I dont think Trump is a dim or rep.... I think he just goes with who can benefit him the most....

and of course there is nothing wrong with that....
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    I do love your automatic-negative projection: "something concerns him". It is classic in American Media today.

This is what I hear every day in the news:

Somebody authoritatively says: I heard that Trump ruined all the candy canes!

He did? That is so Typical of him. So how did he do it?

The candy canes all have red stripes! RED STRIPES! Oh this is just too much! Now he has really Gone Too Far! No one else has ever stooped this low! American Candy Canes! He is just Outrageous! Will he stop at nothing?

Oh my God! Did he really do that?

Did he do it?? The candy canes all have red stripes now! RED STRIPES!

---------------------------

And within hours every media outlet is screaming about the horror of red stripped candy canes and how it is all Trumps fault. <g>

"Something concerns them" - the media and the left - about Trump. Probably the the potential of their through-and-through corruption being shown to the American People. "That would be my guess."

And doesn't it seem generally true that those who scream the loudest have the least to otherwise defend their opinions with?

PHM
    ----------

PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    I do love your automatic-negative projection: "something concerns him". It is classic in American Media today.

This is what I hear every day in the news:

Somebody authoritatively says: I heard that Trump ruined all the candy canes!

He did? That is so Typical of him. So how did he do it?

The candy canes all have red stripes! RED STRIPES! Oh this is just too much! Now he has really Gone Too Far! No one else has ever stooped this low! American Candy Canes! He is just Outrageous! Will he stop at nothing?

Oh my God! Did he really do that?

Did he do it?? The candy canes all have red stripes now! RED STRIPES!

---------------------------

And within hours every media outlet is screaming about the horror of red stripped candy canes and how it is all Trumps fault. <g>

"Something concerns them" - the media and the left - about Trump. Probably the the potential of their through-and-through corruption being shown to the American People. "That would be my guess."

And doesn't it seem generally true that those who scream the loudest have the least to otherwise defend their opinions with?

PHM
    ----------
    PHM, I love that analogy but does that make those that don't eat chocolate racist?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123