Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacskills View Post
    are you sure dip is male ?

Good question skills. One thing is for sure IMHO dip is no American. Thank you very much

Post Likes
    If MuellerReport really did totally exonerate Trump as he claimed, he'd have the full report posted on White House website with him tweeting links to it, having it read aloud in it's entirety on Fox "news", and handing out copies at his rallies to anyone who could read.

Post Likes
    Just a wild guess there 172...

If I were intellectually honest I admit it's premature to celebrate...

but I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume IF Schiff-fer-Brains, Flabby NadJowls, Swallowswell or any other Tin Foil Hat DummycRAT had ANY verifiable evidence of ANY Trump wrong doing it would've been leaked already & Conspiracy News Network would have 24 hour wall to wall talking heads screaming ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!

What I'm waiting for is the absolutely predictable Dead Stream Media's response when MuleFace's Report is released.

“Welcome to Hell. Here's your accordion.”
    ― Gary Larson, The Complete Far Side, 1980–1994

4. Likes glennac liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilp172 View Post
    If MuellerReport really did totally exonerate Trump as he claimed, he'd have the full report posted on White House website with him tweeting links to it, having it read aloud in it's entirety on Fox "news", and handing out copies at his rallies to anyone who could read.
    Communist talking points to the core here. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

6. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilp172 View Post
    my understanding is that the crayon version was sent to the publisher last week and should be released shortly ... just be patient a little longer dip
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (hvacrskills)

II CORINTHIANS 3:6

“Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.”

the spirit of the law

The intended meaning of a law by those who wrote it, as opposed to a literal interpretation thereof.

8. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    What are you going to say dip when the real criminals start facing real justice. What the DOJ did to Trump and attempted to do is illegal and a real threat to our representative republic. The sooner people with your mind set understand that and let it be known that crap is unacceptable the sooner it will get straightened out and stopped. That same BS can also be done to the democrats and that is as unacceptable as what they have done to Trump. WAKE UP!!!!
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    Here's an anecdote, lets see if I got this somewhat right.

A customer calls and says their house will not keep temperature since the thermostat was changed. A team of top techs were sent out to investigate. They tested the control system from top to bottom, found issues with the ICM, defrost board, and contactor but none of it had to do with not keeping the house cool. They right up a report that says we could not find a problem with the thermostat but it may still be the problem. In the mean time they never checked anything else involved with the system. They never checked charge, SH, SC, static, air flow, filters, if coils were clean, if all motors were running properly, if capacitors were within rating, but they are sure that the thermostat could still be the problem.

That is the Mueller investigation!

Now lets get down to what is really going on with the system.

Post Likes
    Good scenario BNM but it is probably wasted on the lack of comprehension to whom it's addressed.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    I know. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make a liberal think.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    I know. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make a liberal think.
    That's our dip.

He's incapable.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacskills View Post
    are you sure dip is male ?

God. Remember her?

What a shame.
    Im sure daddy blew his brains out after his beautiful little girl's mind was corrupted by the left and she turned ugly. Inside and out.
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

"One out of 3 Democrat voters is just as stupid as the other two"
    -Said by me

Post Likes
    Gonna be a big day Thursday morning.

We know the Tin Foil Hat clowns are frantic...

'itching',

hoping to 'work something out'

to GET TRUMP!!!.

Since Barr released his summary we've watched DummycRATS do what they do best...

play stupid.

While conservatives are eager to see the 'real' witch hunt to finally start.

“Welcome to Hell. Here's your accordion.”
    ― Gary Larson, The Complete Far Side, 1980–1994

Post Likes
    They'll probably release the report near 5PM. Surprised they're not doing it on a Friday.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast