Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    My probes are wonderful but 380v has very slow response time via bluetooth range is so so too im assuming that they have the same bluetooth radio am i the only one that has had this issue? Are there any plans on updates?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyroburg7 View Post
    My probes are wonderful but 380v has very slow response time via bluetooth range is so so too im assuming that they have the same bluetooth radio am i the only one that has had this issue? Are there any plans on updates?
    Delayed response times of more than a second or so are not normal. Call Fieldpiece at 714 634 1844. Our tech department can diagnose if there's an issue.

Post Likes
    Yeah it gets to like 5+ seconds and cuts outthrough walls. My probes do fine. Thanks I'll call tomorrow when yall open

Post Likes
    love my sman360! yes very rugged, but they don't like falling from a 3rd story building. FP have always taken care of any issues that I have had in the past with in 24 hrs. 3rd set and will continue to buy from them.

Post Likes
    I believe it was some kind of trapped broken BT cache i cleared it rebooted phone and they've been fine since.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12