Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    Jo,

Is that Treated Lumber under the Condensing Unit?
    Yes. I usually just use 2x6 to get the pad off the ground protecting it from the weed whipper. In this case there is considerable fill going in so I used 2x8s.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by johoff34 View Post
    Yes. I usually just use 2x6 to get the pad off the ground protecting it from the weed whipper. In this case there is considerable fill going in so I used 2x8s.

Cool! It looked like regular wood, is why I asked.

You've done an awesome job on this install also Sir.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Same Vac pump i have i love mine

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pctech View Post
    Same Vac pump i have i love mine
    Yes I love the hilmor! Used to have the bullet from YJ. I like the hilmor way better. I see now they came out with a dc motor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    +1 on the Hilmor stuff. I now own the vac pump, flaring tool, and tubing benders. All 3 are top notch.

Post Likes
    Super clean work man! Top notch all the way around, what's with the white armaflex? How is it different from black

Post Likes
    Yeah I love that type of rubitex it’s durable and looks super nice ,

Post Likes
    You guys need to focus. We need a tape that seals this stuff properly at our supply house. It doesnt compress back like the crappy black stuff does. I leave a 2' gap or so while Im brazing which leaves piecing in. White electrical tape is the best thing I have found.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlerberts-Protege View Post
    You guys need to focus. We need a tape that seals this stuff properly at our supply house. It doesnt compress back like the crappy black stuff does. I leave a 2' gap or so while Im brazing which leaves piecing in. White electrical tape is the best thing I have found.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlerberts-Protege View Post
    I usually pull it back as far as I can and I use some my vuce grips to hold it and have it wrapped with damp rag so it doesn’t get to hot but yes ur right sometimes there is a need for tape

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay g ac View Post
    I usually pull it back as far as I can and I use some my vuce grips to hold it and have it wrapped with damp rag so it doesn’t get to hot but yes ur right sometimes there is a need for tape

Yes. You understand what Im saying. Doesnt pull back every time. Ive been dealing with it for almost 10 years. We need a solution.

Post Likes
    Looking good, nice and clean. :-)

Post Likes
    To the OP or anybody else that would care to answer, do you not have any concern of filling your micron gauge with refrigerant when you open the service valves? Or, maybe micron gauges are capable of that type of exposure without damage and I've never taken the time to RTFM.
    A Veteran is a person, who at some point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for payment up to and including their life.
    Gene Castagnetti-Director of the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Hawaii

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast