Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    I didnt hear the story ....
    There used to be this guy that a friend of mine worked for. He was the biggest loudmouth and hack I have ever seen. He also was on meth most of the time and scared the crap out of a lot of potential customers. He had numerous 1 star reviews on Yelp, most of them were from customers that weren't just dissatisfied with the work performed, but outright freaked out by the dude.

Our running joke was that he would make a good mentor to us. Lol. His last name was Adlerbert. Hence my screen name. I can't use my old one.

Post Likes
    Cajun lad was he ?

PHM
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by Adlerberts-Protege View Post
    There used to be this guy that a friend of mine worked for. He was the biggest loudmouth and hack I have ever seen. He also was on meth most of the time and scared the crap out of a lot of potential customers. He had numerous 1 star reviews on Yelp, most of them were from customers that weren't just dissatisfied with the work performed, but outright freaked out by the dude.

Our running joke was that he would make a good mentor to us. Lol. His last name was Adlerbert. Hence my screen name. I can't use my old one.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    Cajun lad was he ?

PHM
    -------
    Not sure what he was. He was a mess is all I know.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123