As the title says, I'd like to add another crew and expand this summer.
We work primarily in residential retrofit, but dabble in light commercial from time to time.
We are a medium sized, family owned company that has been in the valley since 1970. Great place to work, good people. We all care about each other here, Christmas party and baby christening invites level stuff...

We are looking for someone hard working and teachable, who takes pride in their work. Experience is a plus, but I'm more concerned with attitude and work ethic. I can teach you how I want a system installed, but I can't teach you how to care about quality or craftsmanship.

We understand that you get what you pay for, and our pay scale reflects that. We pay installers by the hour. Exact rates will vary based on an applicants skill level, but we usually start people in the low $20s and go up to the mid $30s. We offer a full benefits package. We guarantee year around work and all the overtime you could want during the summer.

If you're interested, or know someone who is, applicants can apply form our website here...

http://www.hendels.com/careers.htm