Post Likes

Fluke 323 - Aftermarket magnet question

I have a light service call bag that i carry a fluke 323 in. I recently glued some magnets on the back as it doesnt come with one. I was wondering if this will affect the accuracy of the meter in volts/amps etc.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HvacPhil View Post
    I have a light service call bag that i carry a fluke 323 in. I recently glued some magnets on the back as it doesnt come with one. I was wondering if this will affect the accuracy of the meter in volts/amps etc.
    Seeing how it might affect the readout of the meter Id be asking Fluke!

Post Likes
    Most guys I know that want to add a magnet to a fluke purchase the TPAK magnet kit and use the amp clamp to clamp around the hanging strap. Seems to work well and avoids the possibility of interference.

Post Likes
    On situations like this I strongly recommend trying it on a coworkers meter first. Just make sure you remove it before he sends it in for repair or osha does their investigation when it indeed cases inaccurate readings with unplanned results
    Honeywell you can buy better but you cant pay more

I told my wife when i die to sell my fishing stuff for what its worth not what i told her i paid for it

Post Likes
    I really wish fluke would just put a magnet on the back of the meters and not have to use the strap with the round magnet. I hate that damn strap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I have no problem with the magnet strap.