Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any advice on pellet grills?

I'm looking at getting a pellet grill. Been researching for about 6 months or so. I don't want to spend more than a grand on it. Will be used probably 7 days a week during the summer and maybe 1 or 2 days a week during the winter. I've somewhat made up my mind on a Camp Chef Woodwind with a sidekick stove/griddle for $900 https://www.campchef.com/woodwind/wo...-sidekick.html It has great reviews. I see a lot of people who swear by Rectec Stampede at the same price point. https://www.rectecgrills.com/rec-tec-grills-stampede/ Any of you have experience with either one of these, or another brand/model I should consider?
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well my grill friend,
    You and a small group of others finally got to me. I broke down and bought a Camp Chef today.

https://m.dickssportinggoods.com/p/c...24bttrplltxcfp

Already have it put together. Gonna burn it off tomorrow.
    Have a pork shoulder waiting in the fridge for Sunday. Thinking about doing a brisket with it.
    “I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” - Thomas Edison

“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” - Vince Lombardi

"In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics" - Homer Simpson

Local 486 Instructor & Service Technician

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you got a "smoki'n" deal.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've found this thread as well as some others, devoted to grill topic, because I wanted to know if someone else has an electric grill, like me. It seems to me, that no one else does!
    I've bought Char-Broil Patio Bistro and I expected something more from it. I've found it on a source with the description of electric grilles and I somehow decided it could be a good idea to order this model. BUT I'd like to notice, it wasn't. So, I write here for everyone know don't buy such grill ever! Because they are not grilles at all! Yes, they are portable and smaller, maybe, cheaper, but They are still no grilles, they are like big steak grill pans! There is no opportunity to get this special grill smell of fire and its smoke.
    Yes, I'm upset and wanted to share this information with those who's planning to buy a grill.
    Last edited by Dad; 12-12-2019 at 09:49 AM.