Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 72
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    6,017
    Post Likes

    Putting color aside

    and I say this because their are criminals in every race ....

    What would the USA look like today if we removed Slavery from History

  2. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH, glennac liked this post
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    6,017
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Let me be more clear , erase that part of history , and the people who were forced over here would not be here now.

    Ok now imagine those people simply came over on their own free will , you know , like many other people from other countries have , and were thought of as immigrants , and merely lived their average life as best they could.

    Now imagine all of the pure Hate that would not even exist....

    I think we would be much like New Zealand where theres hardly any crime.

    Sometimes I wish we could go back in time and throat punch some people for their stupid ass ideas that turn into mistakes....and this one isnt just a little mistake , no , this mistake set up the USA for complete disaster for centuries still to come because those people will never "let it go" and will forever hold a grudge .

    Sad part is .....theres not a dam thing we can do about it.

  4. Likes glennac liked this post
  5. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicagoland Area
    Posts
    7,676
    Post Likes
    I disagree. People have been enslaved throughout history. Including whites. Had the welfare system not been invented we wouldn't be in this mess. Had we not removed religion from our lives we wouldn't be in this mess. Had people been held accountable for their actions we wouldn't be in this mess. This America we live in today was spawned 60 years ago, not 200 years ago.
    Officially, Down for the count

    YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

    I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

  6. Likes captube, Juan Madera, Jettinvr6sc liked this post
  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    DFW, TX.
    Posts
    1,105
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    Let me be more clear , erase that part of history , and the people who were forced over here would not be here now.

    Ok now imagine those people simply came over on their own free will , you know , like many other people from other countries have , and were thought of as immigrants , and merely lived their average life as best they could.

    Now imagine all of the pure Hate that would not even exist....

    I think we would be much like New Zealand where theres hardly any crime.

    Sometimes I wish we could go back in time and throat punch some people for their stupid ass ideas that turn into mistakes....and this one isnt just a little mistake , no , this mistake set up the USA for complete disaster for centuries still to come because those people will never "let it go" and will forever hold a grudge .

    Sad part is .....theres not a dam thing we can do about it.
    "People" dont hold a grudge. Actually people want to move on. Fact is other people continue to show hatred like home depot contractor packs... You never look for it, but its right there in your face.

    Wanna make America Great? Stop the hate! Invest in small businesses not corps. Stop being followers and become leaders.

    Thing is there Will always be that select few who hate just cuz their family and friends do and follow that tend.

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    6,017
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    2 Sac , Sooooo uhh .... how does adding people to welfare make them Hate Whitey ? Pfffft they Love whitey for working every day to make their rent , food stamps , cell phone , cash allowance , I think you're mistaken here.

    I can walk through a white neighborhood anywhere in the USA and have a dam good chance of coming out unscathed.

    I can TRY to walk through a black neighborhood , but my chances of getting , how do you say , "messed with" , are pretty darn high , and why is that ??

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    DFW, TX.
    Posts
    1,105
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    2 Sac , Sooooo uhh .... how does adding people to welfare make them Hate Whitey ? Pfffft they Love whitey for working every day to make their rent , food stamps , cell phone , cash allowance , I think you're mistaken here.

    I can walk through a white neighborhood anywhere in the USA and have a dam good chance of coming out unscathed.

    I can TRY to walk through a black neighborhood , but my chances of getting , how do you say , "messed with" , are pretty darn high , and why is that ??
    Because you look scared and scared don't fit in bro... Facts. It's just like the movie training day. Or walking past a dog. If someone senses you have fear they tend to react on that.

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    6,017
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Had the welfare system not been invented we wouldn't be in this mess. Had we not removed religion from our lives we wouldn't be in this mess. Had people been held accountable for their actions we wouldn't be in this mess
    Thats a whole nuther discussion ... Im asking what this place would look like if we removed Slavery from it

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    6,017
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by CEAS-AC-TECH View Post
    Because you look scared and scared don't fit in bro... Facts. It's just like the movie training day. Or walking past a dog. If someone senses you have fear they tend to react on that.
    Ok if I walked through a white trash ...trailer park , the punk kids might get the bright idea of robbing me for 20 bucks , sure thats possible , but im going home that day , possibly bruised up , maybe not a scratch

    Walking through a Black Ghetto is a whole different scenerio altogether. They Hate the fact im white and will be thinking of places to "hide the body", then look for money

    See the difference ?

    And if Slavery had not taken place , I dont think that desire to Kill would exist , I think I would be robbed for 20 bucks like in white trailer park ...

    (Putting color aside isnt possible is it ... ) lol

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    DFW, TX.
    Posts
    1,105
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    Ok if I walked through a white trash ...trailer park , the punk kids might get the bright idea of robbing me for 20 bucks , sure thats possible , but im going home that day , possibly bruised up , maybe not a scratch

    Walking through a Black Ghetto is a whole different scenerio altogether. They Hate the fact im white and will be thinking of places to "hide the body", then look for money

    See the difference ?

    And if Slavery had not taken place , I dont think that desire to Kill would exist , I think I would be robbed for 20 bucks like in white trailer park ...

    (Putting color aside isnt possible is it ... ) lol
    No i don't you are over exaggerating this a bit my friend. Doesn't matter if you walk through Little Mexico the ghetto a black neighborhood or white trash trailer park it's all the same effect there will react to your fear. There's no way to get around that man. Just because you walked through a black neighborhood does not mean you will get killed. Not if you walk through a black neighborhood looking like you hate black people then he'll hey bro that's on you.

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    DFW, TX.
    Posts
    1,105
    Post Likes
    90% of the shootings are not from black people if you watch TV you'll see the Unabomber the guy that drove around with his kid in the car in the trunk of a car what was that. I forget what color that guy was that was riding around in that. Gun Caprice with his son shooting out the trunk it's crazy bro. Yeah black people do have guns and probably will shoot. But at the end of the day all Races have their ignorant ass people who shoot for no apparent reason or have an ulterior motive. And shoot because they feel like they can't do anything else or whatever the case may be but it's not just late to black folks

  14. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beatrice, NE
    Posts
    8,950
    Post Likes
    I think where the welfare system started causing problems is those paying into welfare looked down on those getting it. A lot of these were moved into certain areas of town, those areas were looked down on. This creates a natural divide between people no matter what race.

    We are historically predominately white in this part of the country but even at that those on welfare seem to congregate together and that section of town is looked down on. I may be wrong here but I think those on welfare develop an attitude about the help they are receiving and close themselves off from the rest of society. This just widens the gap. Eventually they no longer even want to try to get a job and the welfare state gets entrenched in society.

    I really don't think we have a race problem in this country. Sure we have those that are prejudice for what ever reason but if you look at most of these type of people they are prejudice to everyone, not just those of color or a different race. The people I know that have issue with blacks don't like orientals, or hispanics or whites that don't speak english, or native americans or, or, or white trash born and raises in this country.

    I also believe most of the issues with blacks in this country is a result of education. I believe many blacks are educated that "whites don't like you". If you grow up indoctrinated in this life style you will mistrust whites rightly or wrongly cause I won't go so far as to say some of that mistrust isn't warranted. Our leaders have damaged this country greatly in an effort to try and control us. We are starting to see this damage coming to the surface.

    One final thought. You started out with "the removal so slavery". I think this country is better acknowledging our past and keeping the reminders of that past in plan sight as a reminder, rather then trying to cover up what is an inconvenient truth that we did at one time allow slavery. The fact is that while this country did allow slavery at one time I think I can say with certainty that none of us or our fathers were ever either slave owner or slave. That ship has sailed, let it fade into the sunset and move on.

  15. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicagoland Area
    Posts
    7,676
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    2 Sac , Sooooo uhh .... how does adding people to welfare make them Hate Whitey ? Pfffft they Love whitey for working every day to make their rent , food stamps , cell phone , cash allowance , I think you're mistaken here.

    I can walk through a white neighborhood anywhere in the USA and have a dam good chance of coming out unscathed.

    I can TRY to walk through a black neighborhood , but my chances of getting , how do you say , "messed with" , are pretty darn high , and why is that ??
    Creates class warfare. "Whitey gets all the breaks"
    Officially, Down for the count

    YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

    I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

  16. #13
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    23,088
    Post Likes
    For what it is worth, racism starts at the top. Then works down. It is the government that wants racism to continue.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

    I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

    Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

  17. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •