Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    All about the sales and marketing. You could take a dump in a fancy box and with a great marketing strategy you could have the next NEST in millions of homes nationwide

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Likes BALloyd liked this post.
    Post Likes
    NEST
    is
    P O O

Post Likes
    Agree, BUT the customers want Wi-Fi. I offer the Emerson Sensi. I can pull it up on my phone and show the customers the interface. I have 1 in my house and would only consider going to the Ecobee or Honeywell Lyric, but haven't really investigated them that much. The Sensi is around half the cost of the others.
    Philippians 4:13
    I can do all things in him that strengthen me.
    Apostle Paul inspired by GOD.

Post Likes
    I had the Honeywell Lyric, it almost caught fire and even though I sell Honeywell, the rep told me it was to old, and the fact I put it on my own home, even though I had installed it about 3 months prior, but had it in stock for a year. The biggest problem is, Home depot started selling it for less than I paid for it right after I bought it to have to sell and could never move it, so I put it on my own house, I liked it, but like I said, it melted.

Post Likes
    I had the Honeywell Lyric, it almost caught fire and even though I sell Honeywell, the rep told me it was to old, and the fact I put it on my own home, even though I had installed it about 3 months prior, but had it in stock for a year. The biggest problem is, Home depot started selling it for less than I paid for it right after I bought it to have to sell and could never move it, so I put it on my own house, I liked it, but like I said, it melted.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RMSG01 View Post
    Well I guess the Lyric is out. More inclined to stay with Sensi

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk
    Philippians 4:13
    I can do all things in him that strengthen me.
    Apostle Paul inspired by GOD.

Post Likes
    My oldest Lyric in the field is probably 3-4 years old. Never had a problem. It does need a common, despite what they say and the 'alternate' ways to wire it.
    If I do a job in 30 minutes it's because I spent 30 years learning how to do that in 30 minutes. You owe me for the years, not the minutes.

Post Likes
    I've installed a couple of Honeywell Wi-Fi stats. Think they were part of the newer T6 series of stats. No problems so far.

And for those of you that haven't heard yet, here's a fun fact for you, the Nest stats have a microphone in them so Google can listen in on you whenever they want. Oh yeah, I want one in my house. NOT !!
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    I've installed a couple of Honeywell Wi-Fi stats. Think they were part of the newer T6 series of stats. No problems so far.

And for those of you that haven't heard yet, here's a fun fact for you, the Nest stats have a microphone in them so Google can listen in on you whenever they want. Oh yeah, I want one in my house. NOT !!
    LMAO I wonder if Honeywell can too? I don’t really trust anything that can go online anymore after 8 years of, “You Didn’t Build That!” - “Government did!”

Post Likes
    I've ran into a few houses now with their furnace not working, and the problem started a couple days after they got their brand new Nest thermostat. The one had a brand new Coleman Tm9V60 furnace installed 3 months prior and what was happening is the Nest was stealing too much power to keep the call for heat active, resulting is extremely short firing times, similar to when there is poor flame sense. Every time I see a Nest in a customer's house I advice them against using them. Especially when they don't have a common wire in use and rely on the power stealing application.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123