Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    That actually is a matched system...a new kind of seldom talked about variable capacity cooling systems where in place of expensive DC motors, controls, duplicate contactors, various winding in the compressor & stuff like that the coil box itself is slid right or left to increase or decrease the capacity. That system is in the 2.346 tonnage range as it sits & can go up to 8.75 tons when the coil box is slid entirely to the right.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    That actually is a matched system...a new kind of seldom talked about variable capacity cooling systems where in place of expensive DC motors, controls, duplicate contactors, various winding in the compressor & stuff like that the coil box itself is slid right or left to increase or decrease the capacity. That system is in the 2.346 tonnage range as it sits & can go up to 8.75 tons when the coil box is slid entirely to the right.

Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123