Thread: Mumps

Post Likes

Mumps

Just saw on the news that 236 ICE detainees have the mumps. No emergency securing the border huh.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    Just saw on the news that 236 ICE detainees have the mumps. No emergency securing the border huh.
    Is the emergency that you weren't vaccinated?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty View Post
    Is the emergency that you weren't vaccinated?
    C'mon, anyone with a sane mind knows these people are filthy. Lets stay in the real world with this crap.

Post Likes
    These people?

Post Likes
    I'll chip in to fly "these people" to Canada. For your info Soot "these people" are people with mumps without regard to race. There are 2000 people being held with potential communicable diseases at the southern border. Do you want them too? Do you have room in your house for 10 or 12 of them. I'm sure you have had your shots. I'm sure your government has no problem with what illegals cost.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    Is it too much to ask for people to be intellectually honest anymore?

Liberalism destroys everything. Even common sense and the ability to be honest.

Sooty is a dutiful foot soldier.

Post Likes
    Maybe Brian but I'm sure Sooty will be glad to contribute financially to transporting the mumps folks to Canada and supports giving them welfare for as long as it takes.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    Maybe Brian but I'm sure Sooty will be glad to contribute financially to transporting the mumps folks to Canada and supports giving them welfare for as long as it takes.
    OH NO!!! NOT THE MUMPS!!!!! I'm vaccinated like everyone else in the developed world that didn't have morons for parents so I really don't care about mumps. Get back to me when they start showing up with Ebola.

Post Likes
    OH NO!!! NOT THE MUMPS!!!!! I'm vaccinated like everyone else in the developed world that didn't have morons for parents so I really don't care about mumps. Get back to me when they start showing up with Ebola.
    Perhaps vaccinations are one of the necessary requirements in order to cross the border expecially when coming from underdeveloped counties. Perhaps that is one of the many reasons countries watch and protect their borders. Or, are you going to call that racist too?

I go from the US to Canada five to six times a year on business. It makes perfect sense for me to be asked for ID and reason for crossing as well as where and for how long I will be there. On my return my own US quizzes me with the same questions.

Why should the southern border be any different? Expecially when many come from unhealthy places and have no intention of leaving.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    I'm old enough that I have had all the "childhood diseases and have immunity. Vaccinations are not as good Soot so maybe just maybe you shouldn't be quite so cocky. I was one of the first to get the polio vaccination.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Perhaps vaccinations are one of the necessary requirements in order to cross the border expecially when coming from underdeveloped counties. Perhaps that is one of the many reasons countries watch and protect their borders. Or, are you going to call that racist too?

I go from the US to Canada five to six times a year on business. It makes perfect sense for me to be asked for ID and reason for crossing as well as where and for how long I will be there. On my return my own US quizzes me with the same questions.

Why should the southern border be any different? Expecially when many come from unhealthy places and have no intention of leaving.
    Quiz away on the border I don't care I just don't think freaking out over a disease that is easily avoided by a common childhood vaccine is a big deal.

Post Likes
    I'm old enough that I have had all the "childhood diseases and have immunity. Vaccinations are not as good Soot so maybe just maybe you shouldn't be quite so cocky. I was one of the first to get the polio vaccination.
    Yeah they are as good that's why we don't have polio anymore and why measles was eradicated until parents started questioning the accumulated medical knowledge of humanity and stopped vaccinating their kids. Actually I'd say vaccines are better because you don't even have to get sick and risk dying to get the immunity that's kind of the entire point.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Is it too much to ask for people to be intellectually honest anymore?

Liberalism destroys everything. Even common sense and the ability to be honest.

Sooty is a dutiful foot soldier.

No vaccine for gullibility.

Post Likes
    Based on this statement(and others) you don't understand how vaccines work.

But then again, many of the things you post are ignorant.

You are a good example of complacency due to a great world/life offered up to you by people who weren't ignorant and complacent.

Post Likes
    More paranoia from a bunch of old broads