Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    RUUD Model - PVRP75 Serial - RUNG0205104533

Post Likes
    10 to 12 years ago I was working with the head engineer at Field Controls (no longer there) and ask for a probe type limit for plastic flues at 140 degrees and one for B-vent at 550 degrees. They sent me two prototypes. It was then determined by their marketing department that the only persons that would buy them were our students. Suggestions for additional products for venting were also discouraged because of the limited audience.
    captain CO

Post Likes
    It should be attached to the draft hood. Unfortunately like me it's wasn't noticed until the owner complained about hot water supply running out and then on inspection I noticed the brown pipe issue. But I haven't been looking for it but that's changed.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by LRB View Post
    RUUD Model - PVRP75 Serial - RUNG0205104533
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Davis View Post
    10 to 12 years ago I was working with the head engineer at Field Controls (no longer there) and ask for a probe type limit for plastic flues at 140 degrees and one for B-vent at 550 degrees. They sent me two prototypes. It was then determined by their marketing department that the only persons that would buy them were our students. Suggestions for additional products for venting were also discouraged because of the limited audience.
    Dang!

And that has never been revisited Jim?
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12