Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    THE REPORT IS IN , NO MORE INDICTMENTS . nothing to see here let’s move on .
    Go Trump

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by catmanacman View Post
    THE REPORT IS IN , NO MORE INDICTMENTS . nothing to see here let’s move on .
    Yeah, but Shiffhead says it's not...

They will continue to hound Trump. No expiration date on that.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilp172 View Post
    Mueller is known to have handed some cases off to the likes of SDNY, it’s entirely reasonable to expect that more indictments are coming
    covfefe ...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Likes
    Im thinking that the dims will go after Mueller now.... Maybe accuse him of taking a suitcase full of cash.... or maybe just drag him before the house in chains for failing to dig deep enough.

Wouldnt be surprised if the dims were not already hard at work tonight... this morning..... its 1am here... and I suppose it is in washington dc as well... as we are in the same time zone.....

But... wouldnt be surprised if the dims were not burning the midnight oil right now.... digging into Muellers background and personal life..... scratching around... rootin about..... ready to punish him severely for his dereliction of duty.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    I do hope NY or some of those state entities do go after Trumps kids... not Barron or Tiffany... but the rest...... Don Junior, Ivanka... whos real name is Ivana just like her mom... but I guess she calls herself Ivanka for some messed up reason.Eric... the tard....

Dims also must keep hammering away..... this battle may not have been won.... but in the end... its not about winning...... its about keeping the pressure up on Trump..... messing with his brain.... driving that blood pressure up.

Chipping away.....

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I do hope NY or some of those state entities do go after Trumps kids... not Barron or Tiffany... but the rest...... Don Junior, Ivanka... whos real name is Ivana just like her mom... but I guess she calls herself Ivanka for some messed up reason.Eric... the tard....

Dims also must keep hammering away..... this battle may not have been won.... but in the end... its not about winning...... its about keeping the pressure up on Trump..... messing with his brain.... driving that blood pressure up.

Chipping away.....
    get over it already .....

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post

Chipping away.....
    I would say this post is troubling, however now it is just dismissive ..... I used to have respect and some faith, thinking one day you would at least be somewhat reasonable, perhaps talk about the leaves that we both raked one day ...... but anymore, for you, and your basket-cased leftist friends, to care more about what you guys want regardless any harm that may be done to this great country of ours I just can't keep finding excuses anymore ..... I just suppose everyone was right about you

and what did Ivanka do anyhow? don't bother answering, rhetorical .... sad ... I hope you people never get power again, tyrants ... weaponizing government because you did not get your way

Post Likes
    Ivanka stood in a room full of lecherous old men... naked but for a "necklace" of broken teeth and dental fillings in one hand and a rusty pair of pliers in the other and announced..."I reject and renounce Jesus as my Lord and Savior"

She gunna pay for that in the end..... but it would be nice to see her get her comeuppance now....

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Leaf rakin is over..... gonna be going out today... starting up the lawn equipment... may even mow and weedeat some.... maybe........ highs gonna just be 50 or so.... I can barely function at those temps.

Still needing to figure out a way to mount a trash can on the back of the old John Deere so I can pick up limbs and stuff and not have to hand carry out to the road. May work on that today.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Corn you should be locked away forever for posting dirty lies about Ivanka and fed dog shit for the rest of your life.

Posting slanderous vulgar dirt like that should be if not already against the rules and you should be punished accordingly.

Unbelievable just unbelievable. Geez. Thank you, thank you very much

11. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Did you hear Shiffhead's demands? Not only does he want the Mueller report in it's entirety, he wants every scrap of info and documentation created, discovered and used in the investigation turned over to him. Jeez, that would likely take a freakin' 18 wheeler hauling the largest box car it could.

Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Yeah, but Shiffhead says it's not...

They will continue to hound Trump. No expiration date on that.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Corn you should be locked away forever for posting dirty lies about Ivanka and fed dog shit for the rest of your life.

Posting slanderous vulgar dirt like that should be if not already against the rules and you should be punished accordingly.

Unbelievable just unbelievable. Geez. Thank you, thank you very much
    Nuthin but the truth as was told to me by a certified ??? minister....

Glenn... she renounced Jesus as her Lord and Savior....

Even without the ceremony information..... she should be condemned... and as far as the Lord is concerned... is condemned....... but she should also be condemened by us christians as well.

Nothin against Jews either...... those that are born into it.... indoctrinated by their family and surroundings.... their beliefs are drilled into their noggins by an early age.....

Just cant fight that.....

But a convert like Ivanka... who does it for money..... with her daddy egging on her on because he thinks it will good for business....

Its just shameful.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Did you hear Shiffhead's demands? Not only does he want the Mueller report in it's entirety, he wants every scrap of info and documentation created, discovered and used in the investigation turned over to him. Jeez, that would likely take a freakin' 18 wheeler hauling the largest box car it could.
    I doubt they will get every drop. From what I understand... if someone was not charged with a crime... none of their info can be released....

We will see though.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast