Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 66 Thousand illegals crossed into the USA last month

Post Likes
    To the Conservatives, that Zealously Support Trump, & the Republican Party.

I Absolutely understand that Deep Inner Need, to have a "Messiah Like Leader" to Rise Up, & Lead Us, after all of the Corruption, Treasonous Acts, Economic Catastrophes, War, Crime, Racism, Social Unrest, Terrorism, Cultural Rot, the Outright Rejection of the Values that made America the Greatest Nation on this Planet, etc.

But how can You be so desperate as to, in many cases, accept only partial, watered down, broken Campaign Promises, given by Trump? How can You wink at, ignore, overlook obvious wrongdoings, now that he is in Office?

Mexico is not paying for any "Wall", & apparently without any pressure placed upon Mexico, such as closing Our Southern Border for say one week, to All Trade, ... Mexico isn't going to spend one Peso, n any "Wall".

The Mexican Government is Physically involved, in Allowing Illegal Immigrants from Central & South America, to pass through, on their journey to "The Promised Land", & this has been ongoing for the time that Trump has been President!

Mexico, has done NOTHING, to stop these so called "Caravans" of multiple thousands, to break up in to small groups, that then sneak across Our Southern Border, & then turn their selves in to the Border Patrol.

Mexico, hasn't set up nor built massive centers on their land, where "Illegals" can stay, be fed, medicated, clothed, etc., as they then begin to go through the process of Seeking Asylum, or a temporary work visa in America.

In the meantime, .... The Deployment of Troops to Our Southern Border accomplished nothing in stopping Illegal Immigration. Oh Sure, ... The MSM didn't show several thousand Illegals crashing through America's fencing at one time, .... They just broke up in to groups of hundreds, or smaller, & came across Our Border.

Since October 2018, to Mid February 2019.... More than 200,000 Illegals have entered, & Stayed in America!

Again, ... The "Twitter-in-Chief", has been in Power Two Years!

And the general "Packaged" reply from the Trump Supporters is "The Courts & Congress stop him!" How Did The Kenyan Imposter accomplish so much of his Agenda Ya'll?

How is it that DACA, .... A Progragm that was Never Passed as a Law, get "Set in Stone", & looked upon, by the Majority of Congress, as well as Our Courts, as if it was something that Moses brought down from the Mountain?

The Twitter-in-Chief, .... Easily & Legally could cause a very quick Death of DACA by Executive Order. He also, by Executive Order, could place so much pressure on Mexico Economically & Politically, that I Absolutely Believe that Illegal Immigration, would fade to a very, very small trickle.

But here We are,... Facing One Major Crisis after another, deliberately created by a Man that Frankly must be the resurrection of P.T. Barnum, who is credited with the phrase "There's a Sucker born every Minute!"

Donald Trump, in my Belief, ... Absolutely is not , as he has publicly stated, "The Greatest President Ever!", In Fact,... Trump doesn't even deserve to Walk in Ronald Reagan's shadow, & Reagan was not a "Saint", but DANG! After the Catastrophic Failures of the previous Administrations of those that came before him, ....America did, for apprx. 8 years, did become become "Great Again!", although Light Years from being "Perfect".

Trump is just as "Narcissistic" as Th' Bamer, if not more, & the only real difference tween the two is that Trump is White, & Th' Bamer could manage his hair.

We, ... America, .... Our Sinking in the Very Deep Kaka, & he, who used to "Run with the Clintons", & was a Devout Democrat, as well as a "Reality TV Star", is not going to Save America, nor "Make America Great Again!". He's only throwing gasoline, on a now out of control fire. Of which, the Democrats & Rhino-Republicans are Feasting upon like Buzzards that have found fresh road kill.

One should ponder on what kind of Illegal Immigration Crisis America will have, as the Trump Administration escalates this Venezuela Crisis, as well as what is ongoing in Haiti.

After having seen Trump "Shoot First then ask questions later" many times, such as in the Fake Gas Attacks in Syria, ... I'm wondering if him Declaring National Martial Law is not Far Fetched? But, ... I do think that if the Twitter-in-Chief did Unlawfully declare National Martial Law, many a Trump Supporter would still be proclaiming their support for him.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Dems are now pushing to lower the voting age to 16. See the connection to the push for open borders? What party do y'all think 16 year olds will support? Those wacky Dems!

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=democrats+...v49-2__&ia=web

Post Likes
    True Vin,

And, they'll get Government supplied Free Cell Phones, Subsidized Housing, Free Contraceptives & if they Fail/Leak--- Free Abortions, they'll get Food Stamps, & now quite possibly a Guaranteed Living Wage, as well as Free College.

It's Gonna Be Great! Right?
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234