Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by lzenglish View Post
    Here Ya Go..Go...Enjoy....
    So you see these new today in supply houses?

I too have seen those sequencers however they were on equipment that was over 30 years old. It was on a Carrier 40AQ030300 very similar to this one. Oh yea look at the date of this publication. I know this style went up into the mid or late 80's.

https://dms.hvacpartners.com/docs/10...0A/40AQ-1P.pdf

Post Likes
    I see all the terminals are marked "m". I previously noted that those terminals usually go to the blower and "H" terminals go to elements. This sequencer pictured shows that this is not always the case

Post Likes
    Lost my first sequencer today. Only unit that has electric heat at the school I work for so I am in need of a little help. I understand the operation of a sequencer but I am having trouble finding a replacement for the one I have. Its in a Intermatic Wall pack. Old sequencer was a Nordyne 6205191 (replaced by 621451R). If I am correct both sets of contacts open and close together on my old sequencer? Yes or no? It says HI-60 and CI-60 on the mounting plate next to the part number. So my issue is my supplier (online) sells Supco sequencers. Will the Supco Q112 works as a substitute if using the M3/M4 and M5/M6 terminals? It looks to have those sets of terminals triggered together..

I am a bus fleet nut twister turned HVAC tech through trial and error...... We all wear many hats in a school our size!!!

Thanks all for any info you might provide!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12