Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Likes

Swap out photos...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    It looks nice. What is the stand? I'm assuming its a Filter Base of sorts. Just the first time I've seen one done like this.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by sgraefe View Post
    It looks nice. What is the stand? I'm assuming its a Filter Base of sorts. Just the first time I've seen one done like this.
    It is called a Perfect Platform.

Post Likes
    I like the look of it, no offset needed on the return drop to get a media filter installed.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by sgraefe View Post
    I like the look of it, no offset needed on the return drop to get a media filter installed.
    Yep, one of the nice features. I really like that it gets the furnace off the cold damp floor and makes the working height very comfortable.

Post Likes
    I like the before better. The after is awesome...who wants that?

Seriously, very nice indeed. Besides all the extras others mentioned, is that a Tee on the flue pipe for an analyzer probe?
    If I do a job in 30 minutes it's because I spent 30 years learning how to do that in 30 minutes. You owe me for the years, not the minutes.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVEusaPA View Post
    I like the before better. The after is awesome...who wants that?

Seriously, very nice indeed. Besides all the extras others mentioned, is that a Tee on the flue pipe for an analyzer probe?
    Thanks! Yes that’s a combustion tee in the venting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Still don't understand not using a cased coil. Is it a Rheem coil? We never could get the hang of installing those N coils in a plenum. Used ADP or Aspen if we couldn't use a cased.

Black Iron Heating & Cooling and you use copper on the gas line

9. Likes gravity liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BaldLoonie View Post
    Still don't understand not using a cased coil. Is it a Rheem coil? We never could get the hang of installing those N coils in a plenum. Used ADP or Aspen if we couldn't use a cased.

Black Iron Heating & Cooling and you use copper on the gas line
    It is an uncased ADP coil. I do love the look of the cased coil that matches the furnace, however, I like to have the coil up off the heat exchanger more and I think that putting a spacer in between a cased coil wouldn’t look as good, defeating the purpose.

And yes we use copper gas lines. Perfect combination of flexibility and looks. I hate the look of CSST lines and not a fan of how tedious it can be to get black iron to line up.

Post Likes
    I'm sure the OD section will look just as nice or even better, ( more visible To public ) noticed you have a phone number now on those stickers noticed in another post you had two stickers in different locations and sizes and did not have a number......maybe it was the angel of the larger decal??

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazooka Joey View Post
    I'm sure the OD section will look just as nice or even better, ( more visible To public ) noticed you have a phone number now on those stickers noticed in another post you had two stickers in different locations and sizes and did not have a number......true?
    Outdoor unit will follow as soon as the snow goes away.

I made sure to get a photo of the sticker with the details on it just for you Bazooka Joey. And yes there were photos of other installs where that sticker didn’t make it in the picture or hadn’t been delivered yet.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyEd View Post
    Outdoor unit will follow as soon as the snow goes away.

I made sure to get a photo of the sticker with the details on it just for you Bazooka Joey. And yes there were photos of other installs where that sticker didn’t make it in the picture or hadn’t been delivered yet.

I seriously doubt you took those photos of the decals just for me, I only asked as from another post there where a couple of decals that did not seem to have a phone number. Again possibly it was due to the angel, anyway looks professional grade..

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazooka Joey View Post
    I seriously doubt you took those photos of the decals just for me, I only asked as from another post there where a couple of decals that did not seem to have a phone number. Again possibly it was due to the angel, anyway looks professional grade..
    I actually did remember your comment about that and made sure to get it this time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast