Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 27
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    42
    Post Likes

    Swap out photos...




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    255
    Post Likes
    It looks nice. What is the stand? I'm assuming its a Filter Base of sorts. Just the first time I've seen one done like this.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    42
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by sgraefe View Post
    It looks nice. What is the stand? I'm assuming its a Filter Base of sorts. Just the first time I've seen one done like this.
    It is called a Perfect Platform.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    255
    Post Likes
    I like the look of it, no offset needed on the return drop to get a media filter installed.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    42
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by sgraefe View Post
    I like the look of it, no offset needed on the return drop to get a media filter installed.
    Yep, one of the nice features. I really like that it gets the furnace off the cold damp floor and makes the working height very comfortable.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Broomall, PA
    Posts
    2,714
    Post Likes
    I like the before better. The after is awesome...who wants that?

    Seriously, very nice indeed. Besides all the extras others mentioned, is that a Tee on the flue pipe for an analyzer probe?
    If I do a job in 30 minutes it's because I spent 30 years learning how to do that in 30 minutes. You owe me for the years, not the minutes.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    42
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVEusaPA View Post
    I like the before better. The after is awesome...who wants that?

    Seriously, very nice indeed. Besides all the extras others mentioned, is that a Tee on the flue pipe for an analyzer probe?
    Thanks! Yes that’s a combustion tee in the venting.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Posts
    40,305
    Post Likes
    Still don't understand not using a cased coil. Is it a Rheem coil? We never could get the hang of installing those N coils in a plenum. Used ADP or Aspen if we couldn't use a cased.

    Black Iron Heating & Cooling and you use copper on the gas line

  9. Likes gravity liked this post
  10. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    42
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by BaldLoonie View Post
    Still don't understand not using a cased coil. Is it a Rheem coil? We never could get the hang of installing those N coils in a plenum. Used ADP or Aspen if we couldn't use a cased.

    Black Iron Heating & Cooling and you use copper on the gas line
    It is an uncased ADP coil. I do love the look of the cased coil that matches the furnace, however, I like to have the coil up off the heat exchanger more and I think that putting a spacer in between a cased coil wouldn’t look as good, defeating the purpose.

    And yes we use copper gas lines. Perfect combination of flexibility and looks. I hate the look of CSST lines and not a fan of how tedious it can be to get black iron to line up.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    5,980
    Post Likes
    I'm sure the OD section will look just as nice or even better, ( more visible To public ) noticed you have a phone number now on those stickers noticed in another post you had two stickers in different locations and sizes and did not have a number......maybe it was the angel of the larger decal??

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    42
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazooka Joey View Post
    I'm sure the OD section will look just as nice or even better, ( more visible To public ) noticed you have a phone number now on those stickers noticed in another post you had two stickers in different locations and sizes and did not have a number......true?
    Outdoor unit will follow as soon as the snow goes away.

    I made sure to get a photo of the sticker with the details on it just for you Bazooka Joey. And yes there were photos of other installs where that sticker didn’t make it in the picture or hadn’t been delivered yet.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    5,980
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyEd View Post
    Outdoor unit will follow as soon as the snow goes away.

    I made sure to get a photo of the sticker with the details on it just for you Bazooka Joey. And yes there were photos of other installs where that sticker didn’t make it in the picture or hadn’t been delivered yet.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I seriously doubt you took those photos of the decals just for me, I only asked as from another post there where a couple of decals that did not seem to have a phone number. Again possibly it was due to the angel, anyway looks professional grade..

  14. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    42
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazooka Joey View Post
    I seriously doubt you took those photos of the decals just for me, I only asked as from another post there where a couple of decals that did not seem to have a phone number. Again possibly it was due to the angel, anyway looks professional grade..
    I actually did remember your comment about that and made sure to get it this time.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •