Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Hey David DB...

When Christ died and rose...
    The power of sin was broken forever.
    So sorry... we are in the grace age now...
    Or did you not get that memo...

Now if you want to rant and rave about whatever floats your boat... go for it.

However this Christian, who has a real, live, 2 way relationship with the God of the Universe, who calls me His beloved kid... is simply gonna rest in the TRUTH of Who God is, and what He provides for me.
    You are welcome to do whatever you want... GA will watch from the sidelines.

BTW... In another thread...
    GA asked (politely) if you thought Russia could whup the USA @$$...
    Or if the USA would mop the sand with Russia...
    I see committing to an answer is not something someone is capable of...

Now back on the Christian thing...
    Before the Cross and resurrection... when we were still under the law...
    Christ was asked what was the greatest commandment (that question someone who puts themselves up on a pedestal about how much of a Biblical person they are)... did not answer in a recent thread.

Christ told us what is the great commandment... in two parts (and you know well what GA is talking about).
    Christ also said: The sum of the law is in these two commandments.

So there is your law David DB... in the Great commandment Christ gave us.

Care to comment on that???

(Doubt it... )
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    You Obviously have a Major Problem, understanding The English Language Ga.

Not only do You side step/Ignore statements made herein, , but from Your Statement about the Two Commandments,...... You somehow avoided a Revelation about The Sabbath, which is a Perpetual Covenant, as also being How to Love Our Creator, but it is not Your "Catholic Dictated Sunday", ... It's the Seventh Day, which by the way isn't "Jewish", as the wrongfully claim, but it is YISRAELI, or "Of Israel", which includes the House of Yisrael & The House of Yudah (Th' Jews).

I thought that "Possibly", You had thought about what led to this "uproar" tween You & I, being that when I didn't "Suck Up" to Your Incorrect Biblical Beliefs, You instead of wanting to in a "Brotherly Fashion" discuss Our Differences, You Immediately, as is common in the "Vast Sectarians Christian World" Attacked Like a Rabid Junk Yard Dog.

That was Followed up, by Your denouncing what I knew to be as Truth, Code & Regulations, as well as Common Practice, regarding the area of the generation of Electric by a Home Owner, being sold to a Utility via being connected to that Utilities Transmission lines, ..... Followed by Your complete reversal on the matter, when it became Obvious that other Contractors either were involved in this, & or Aware of it being done.

But,... That, ... Proverbially, is "Water under th' bridge", with no need to open up an slowly healing wound.

If this were My first time, of having been Used/ Abused & thrown under th' Bus, by an "Alleged Brother in Christ", then it would've been very painful, but, .... I've grown Battle Hardened, & Scarred of course, in trying to show that the more than 30,000 widely different , Bickering, & Heretical "Christian Sects", are not of The Way of The Scriptures so,... It's a slight wound Ga, & Absolutely not a Victory of any sorts for You, even though Your Pride & Self Righteousness, will Wrongly Assume that.

With that said, .... I Imagine that You being so "Full of Grace" & in constant communication with "The God of the Universe, who calls me His beloved kid" (Do You Hear Voices?), quite possibly may start a "Gofundme" for The Church of Paul & Grace? Once Blessed always Blessed? Yada, Yada, Yada, ....... I'm sure that it all can be easily found in the "Book of Ga". Did the Talmudic Jews & Catholic Canonizers overlook Your Book somehow?

You're back on Ignore, & I will now & then Ck on what You state, so as to be Sure that You have not crossed the "Line of Opinion", which all in all is Nothing more than Flatulent Out-gassing.

----------------

In the meantime, with the Topic being " Rumors of War & War?"

What is Quickly developing in India/Pakistan, could go Nuclear:

In First Footage Of Kashmir Protests Under Lockdown, Live Fire Rings Out
    by Tyler Durden
    Sun, 08/11/2019 - 09:55

"Despite Indian-administered Kashmir now on a complete communications blackout and security lockdown after its autonomy was revoked last Monday, videos of major protests and clashes with Indian troops in the Muslim stronghold have begun to emerge.

One video from the Jammu and Kashmir's (J&K) largest city and capital of Srinagar appears to show live gun fire used by security forces to disperse demonstrators, at the end of a protest which western media described as initially involving tens of thousands.

Amid troops dispersing tear gas, automatic fire can also be heard in some of the early videos to come out.

The BBC witnessed tear gas being used to disperse the largest protest since a lockdown was imposed in Indian-administered Kashmir – a protest the Indian government said didn’t happen

[Tap to expand] https://t.co/lPudV9uez3 pic.twitter.com/aUhwWRkqme
    — BBC News (World) (@BBCWorld) August 10, 2019

Though it's unclear whether gunfire clearly heard in the video could involve riot control measures like rubber bullets, pellets, or possibly Indian troops discharging their weapons in the air, The New York Times this weekend reported multiple wounded by gunshot following the weekend protests.

Interestingly, consistent with the information and communications blackout, Indian authorities overseeing the tens of thousands of Indian military which surged into J&K over the past week have denied the protests ever happened."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...shmir-protests
    ------------------

"In an ominous sign, Delhi says it will separate the high altitude Ladakh region (aka ‘Little Tibet’) from its portion of Kashmir. This move suggests India plans to chop up Indian Kashmir into two or three states, a move sure to further enrage Pakistan and thwart any future peace settlement.

There’s little Pakistan can do to block India’s actions.

India’s huge armed forces outnumber those of Pakistan by 4 or 5 to one. Without nuclear weapons, Pakistan would be quickly overrun by Indian forces. Only massive Chinese intervention would save Pakistan.

Meanwhile, Kashmir, the world’s longest-running major dispute, continues, threatening a terrible nuclear conflict. Making matters worse, both India and Pakistan’s nuclear forces are on a hair-trigger alert, with a warning time of only minutes. This is a region where electronics often become scrambled. A false alert or a flock of birds could trigger a massive nuclear war in South Asia.

India and Pakistan, where people starve in the streets, waste billions on military spending because of the Kashmir dispute. Now some of India’s extreme Hindu nationalists warn they want to reabsorb Pakistan, Bangladesh, and even Sri Lanka into Mother India.

Previous Indian leaders have been cautious. But not PM Modi. He is showing signs of power intoxication."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...s-over-kashmir
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    You Obviously have a Major Problem, understanding The English Language Ga.

Not only do You side step/Ignore statements made herein, , but from Your Statement about the Two Commandments,...... You somehow avoided a Revelation about The Sabbath, which is a Perpetual Covenant, as also being How to Love Our Creator, but it is not Your "Catholic Dictated Sunday", ... It's the Seventh Day, which by the way isn't "Jewish", as the wrongfully claim, but it is YISRAELI, or "Of Israel", which includes the House of Yisrael & The House of Yudah (Th' Jews).

I thought that "Possibly", You had thought about what led to this "uproar" tween You & I, being that when I didn't "Suck Up" to Your Incorrect Biblical Beliefs, You instead of wanting to in a "Brotherly Fashion" discuss Our Differences, You Immediately, as is common in the "Vast Sectarians Christian World" Attacked Like a Rabid Junk Yard Dog.

That was Followed up, by Your denouncing what I knew to be as Truth, Code & Regulations, as well as Common Practice, regarding the area of the generation of Electric by a Home Owner, being sold to a Utility via being connected to that Utilities Transmission lines, ..... Followed by Your complete reversal on the matter, when it became Obvious that other Contractors either were involved in this, & or Aware of it being done.

But,... That, ... Proverbially, is "Water under th' bridge", with no need to open up an slowly healing wound.

If this were My first time, of having been Used/ Abused & thrown under th' Bus, by an "Alleged Brother in Christ", then it would've been very painful, but, .... I've grown Battle Hardened, & Scarred of course, in trying to show that the more than 30,000 widely different , Bickering, & Heretical "Christian Sects", are not of The Way of The Scriptures so,... It's a slight wound Ga, & Absolutely not a Victory of any sorts for You, even though Your Pride & Self Righteousness, will Wrongly Assume that.

With that said, .... I Imagine that You being so "Full of Grace" & in constant communication with "The God of the Universe, who calls me His beloved kid" (Do You Hear Voices?), quite possibly may start a "Gofundme" for The Church of Paul & Grace? Once Blessed always Blessed? Yada, Yada, Yada, ....... I'm sure that it all can be easily found in the "Book of Ga". Did the Talmudic Jews & Catholic Canonizers overlook Your Book somehow?

You're back on Ignore, & I will now & then Ck on what You state, so as to be Sure that You have not crossed the "Line of Opinion", which all in all is Nothing more than Flatulent Out-gassing.

----------------

In the meantime, with the Topic being " Rumors of War & War?"

What is Quickly developing in India/Pakistan, could go Nuclear:

In First Footage Of Kashmir Protests Under Lockdown, Live Fire Rings Out
    by Tyler Durden
    Sun, 08/11/2019 - 09:55

"Despite Indian-administered Kashmir now on a complete communications blackout and security lockdown after its autonomy was revoked last Monday, videos of major protests and clashes with Indian troops in the Muslim stronghold have begun to emerge.

One video from the Jammu and Kashmir's (J&K) largest city and capital of Srinagar appears to show live gun fire used by security forces to disperse demonstrators, at the end of a protest which western media described as initially involving tens of thousands.

Amid troops dispersing tear gas, automatic fire can also be heard in some of the early videos to come out.

The BBC witnessed tear gas being used to disperse the largest protest since a lockdown was imposed in Indian-administered Kashmir – a protest the Indian government said didn’t happen

[Tap to expand] https://t.co/lPudV9uez3 pic.twitter.com/aUhwWRkqme
    — BBC News (World) (@BBCWorld) August 10, 2019

Though it's unclear whether gunfire clearly heard in the video could involve riot control measures like rubber bullets, pellets, or possibly Indian troops discharging their weapons in the air, The New York Times this weekend reported multiple wounded by gunshot following the weekend protests.

Interestingly, consistent with the information and communications blackout, Indian authorities overseeing the tens of thousands of Indian military which surged into J&K over the past week have denied the protests ever happened."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...shmir-protests
    ------------------

"In an ominous sign, Delhi says it will separate the high altitude Ladakh region (aka ‘Little Tibet’) from its portion of Kashmir. This move suggests India plans to chop up Indian Kashmir into two or three states, a move sure to further enrage Pakistan and thwart any future peace settlement.

There’s little Pakistan can do to block India’s actions.

India’s huge armed forces outnumber those of Pakistan by 4 or 5 to one. Without nuclear weapons, Pakistan would be quickly overrun by Indian forces. Only massive Chinese intervention would save Pakistan.

Meanwhile, Kashmir, the world’s longest-running major dispute, continues, threatening a terrible nuclear conflict. Making matters worse, both India and Pakistan’s nuclear forces are on a hair-trigger alert, with a warning time of only minutes. This is a region where electronics often become scrambled. A false alert or a flock of birds could trigger a massive nuclear war in South Asia.

India and Pakistan, where people starve in the streets, waste billions on military spending because of the Kashmir dispute. Now some of India’s extreme Hindu nationalists warn they want to reabsorb Pakistan, Bangladesh, and even Sri Lanka into Mother India.

Previous Indian leaders have been cautious. But not PM Modi. He is showing signs of power intoxication."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...s-over-kashmir
    How did that long winded article show EQUAL love from DBD to GA...
    As DBD has for himself???

THAT, my confused friend...
    Is what the second half of the great commandment is all about...

"Love your neighbor as yourself"

And Christ, who is part of God...
    Said the sum of the law is wrapped up in those two commandments.

So are you gonna tell me that Christ, who is part of God, does not know what he is talking about???

Really now DBD...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    Mat 24:6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you aren’t troubled, for all this must happen, but the end is not yet.
    Mat 24:7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and there will be famines, plagues, and earthquakes in various places.
    Mat 24:8 But all these things are the beginning of birth pains.
    Mat 24:9 Then they will deliver you up to oppression, and will kill you. You will be hated by all of the nations for my name’s sake.
    Mat 24:10 Then many will stumble, and will deliver up one another, and will hate one another.
    Mat 24:11 Many false prophets will arise, and will lead many astray.
    Mat 24:12 Because iniquity will be multiplied, the love of many will grow cold.
    Mat 24:13 But he who endures to the end, the same will be saved.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

India Escalates Crackdown on Kashmir for Eid Holiday
    Lock down grows as India expects even bigger protests
    Jason Ditz Posted on August 12, 2019Categories NewsTags India, Kashmir

Restrictions over the past eight days have been severe enough that a lot of Kashmiris have been all but confined to their homes. Indian forces went to the extent that reporters said the communications blackout meant some Kashmiris didn’t even know what was going on.

Indian forces expected that the Eid al-Adha holiday would lead to large protests in Kashmir, and in trying to prevent such demonstrations, the military imposed even more severe restrictions, including closing the largest mosque in Srinagar.

Muslims, who are the heavy majority of Kashmir, are allowed to go to mosques for the Eid, but only smaller mosques. The expectation seems to be that the largest, most influential mosque would be used to organize big protests.

That’s probably a reasonable expectation. Historically in places where governments severely restrict public assembly, people opposed to their crackdowns have used religious meeting places to organize demonstrations. Indeed, Kashmir’s largest protests of the first week came on Friday, after weekly prayers.

https://news.antiwar.com/2019/08/12/...r-eid-holiday/
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    GA is not interested in prophesy at this point...

GA is curious to see if DBD is gonna play the ignoring card...
    To avoid having to fess up to what God, through Christ...
    Taught us... 'the great commandment', and what God meant...

GA will make one comment about prophesy though...
    The God who:
    Created the universe,
    Created all chemistry, physics, science, etc in the universe
    Created all life in the universe,
    Caused the Red Sea to part so Israel could walk across...
    Crashed the walls of Jericho...
    Enabled little David the shepherd boy to take down Goliath,
    Grew flesh on dry bones,
    And ultimately raised Christ from death (both physical and spiritual)!

THAT God, says all Christians (including GA) are His beloved kids...
    And HE will take care of them.

So prophesy...
    Yeah, it is interesting...
    And yeah... Christ can come today... GA is ready!
    OTOH... GA is not concerned about the end times...
    Because the God who controls everything...
    Says He will take care of me...
    And GA believes that... it is called faith!

Now do you want to talk about faith... where it comes from and how it is built???
    I suspect many of us have stories on that one...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    MeThinks that Ga is ranting on, possibly foaming at the mouth as he types whatever, about his version of "Christianity" regarding The Law? Prophesy perhaps? The soon coming "Pre-trib Rapture", that allegedly will include all of "Christianity", no matter what their Beliefs are including Gay Marriage, Homosexuality, Abortion, Needle exchange programs, etc.?

But, ... The offer was out there, to make Amends for offenses committed, & as usual, Ga Ignored it, as he held up his "My Way or get outa My Way!" System of Man-made Beliefs. There was no open discussion, as in One Proclaiming Believer presenting why they Believed as they do, to another Proclaiming Believer that held other opposing Beliefs. There was no, nor has there ever been a Common Search for The Truth of The Way of The Scriptures.

It has been from Day One, when I "Had the Audacity" to disagree with several of Ga's Beliefs, & stated why, & provided many Scriptures to show why I did not accept them, ...............................

Instead of a "Brotherly Discussion" of Our different Beliefs beginning
    , which in All Truth, if it had "Bore fruit" would have Given All the Glory to Our Savior, King of Kings, Redeemer, Judge, & Creator, as well as a Witness of His Way,....

The exchange between Ga & I, .... Quickly drew Ridicule, & Verbal Persecution from him, ... Not "Brotherly Love", as "Believers" are Commanded, by The Messiah, To Walk In.

My Beliefs, due to what is Written in the Scriptures,as well as what is found in The Prophecies, & a huge amount of Data found in not only Mankind's History, but also Historical Records, & Doctrines of & from Man's Mainstream Religions. also including Current Events, .... Are Greatly Contradictory to Man's Mainstream Religions of "Judaism", Catholicism, "Christianity", & "Islam", .... For I have Learned, by Reading The Scriptures, from many different Translations, such as the KJV, the NIV, The WEBA, The Geneva, The Douay-Rheims, & more, .... That there us Only One Way, which Paul also stated in Eph. 4: by the way, & that "Way" is of ISRAEL.

That is , In My Belief, Extremely Important, for once a "Seeker of The Truth", realizes that a "Key" that shines a Huge Light upon The Scriptures, as it drives away the imposed Darkness of Man's Religions, ... Is ISRAEL(YISRAEL),..... Then The Truth Seeker will under go many emotions, being ....

Shock! Exhilarating Joy! Anger! HORROR! LOVE! & many more.

Contrary to the Popular "Teachings of Man's Religions", ...... There is only One Way, to Follow/Believe in, that will cause an Individual to Joyfully Enter the soon coming Kingdom of Heaven.

That "Way", .... Is Absolutely found in the Tanach (Old Testament), & The New Testament, for one can not exist without the other.

Problem is, ....... The Prophecies of "The Last Days" absolutely state that All of Mankind, that is Alive, will go through "The Time of Jacob's Trouble" (Jer.30, which also is "The Tribulation"(Math.24:21), & "The Time of Trouble"(Dan.12, as well as the Mind Blowing Horror found in the Book of Revelation, as well as in many other Prophecies.

Ya'll, .... I Firmly Believe that We are "ankle deep" in the Last Days, & that level is beginning to rise by the day.

As I type this, ....The DOW has fallen past 730 points, as many Nations are Preparing for War upon each other, as "Hate Your Brother" & Mass Shootings become as common as a housefly, as America's Constitution is being slowly shredded by Our Treasonous Leaders being Republican & Democrat, as those same "Treasonous Leaders" move America closer to it's collapse & Absorption in to a New World Order, as the World moves closer to an Economic Collapse that will make the "Great Depression" look like a Mild Recession, as Utter Depravity overwhelms this Once Great Nation, ..... I'd hope that America, & The World would WAKE UP & Demand from the "Leaders" that the Insanity stop, before Mankind destroys itself.

But that will not happen, ...... Mankind, from America to the Nations of the world, will with great zeal, continue to trust in their "Political & Religous" Messiahs of Flesh, ... Instead of turning to their Creator & Savior, & Repenting of having broken His Covenant of The Ten Commandments of Love, which by the way, ... Is The "Law", that "Christians" & Catholics, as well as "Jews" reject.

And, .. When they see that those "Leaders" have Failed them, ..... They will zealously embrace & eventually Worship,the soon coming "Assyrian"/ "Beast" / "Anti-Christ" & his Satanic Way, ... all in order to Save their Physical Lives, cuz' they didn't get "Raptured Out", or "The Kingdom of Judah" wasn't immediately established for them", &/or they saw that those who Stood for The Way, were beginning to be Heavily Persecuted.

Ya'll, ..... Only "A Remnant" of Mankind, will enter The Soon Coming & Eternal Kingdom of Heaven, & Your Beliefs, ... based upon what your Pastor/Priest/Rabbi or Cleric taught you, .... Will not get You in to The Kingdom.

The Requirements of being a part of "The Remnant", are Clear, & they can be Easily found in The Scriptures, ... No matter how badly "Judaism", Catholicism, "Christianity or "Islam" rant ,rave, "Piss & Moan", over it.

Who will You Follow & Trust?

He, who The Scriptures are about?

Or, ... The likes of "The Twiiter-in-Chief"? Joel Osteen? Bill Clinton? The Pope? Joe Biden? Harold Camping? A Soon Coming Leader who will be the most Charismatic & Powerful of All of Mankind's Leaders?

Keep in ind, ... Paul correctly stated:

2Th 2:1 Now, brothers, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and our gathering together to him, we ask you
    2Th 2:2 not to be quickly shaken in your mind, and not be troubled, either by spirit, or by word, or by letter as if from us, saying that the day of Christ has already come.
    2Th 2:3 Let no one deceive you in any way. For it will not be, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of destruction,
    2Th 2:4 he who opposes and exalts himself against all that is called God or that is worshiped; so that he sits as God in the temple of God, setting himself up as God.

Post Likes
    No time now DBD...

However one thing is for sure...

GA extended the olive branch FIRST...
    DBD refused it...

Now DBD is saying he extended it...

This is textbook DEMOCRATIC tactics...

Need GA say any more???

GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    Personal opinion...
    DBD just got called out about Biblical things...
    Which he refuses to answer to.

So DBD is doing like a DIM does...
    Change the subject and attack the messenger...

To avoid accountability.

See there...
    It is easy to see a DIM (wolf) in sheeps (conservative) clothing...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    India fails to persuade China over its unilateral actions in Occupied Kashmir

Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi on Monday said Beijing was highly concerned over the current situation in Indian-occupied Kashmir.

In meeting with his Indian counterpart Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, who's in China on a three-day visit, Wang Yi said New Delhi's move to end the constitutional status of Jammu and Kashmir will change the status quo of the disputed area and result in a tense situation in the region.

"China opposes any unilateral action that complicates the situation in the region," he added.

During the meeting, Wang Yi pointed out that India's recent measures also challenged China's sovereign rights and interests, contrary to the agreement between the two sides on safeguarding the border areas of the two countries.

"China is seriously concerned about this," he said, adding that Indian measures will not change the fact that China exercises sovereignty over the relevant territory.

The Chinese foreign minister expressed his hope that New Delhi will take measures to promote mutual trust, peace and tranquility, adding that New Delhi and Islamabad would resolve the dispute in a peaceful manner.

Indian External Affairs Minister Jaishankar explained the position of his country, saying the Indian constitutional amendment did not produce new sovereignty, or change the India-Pakistan ceasefire line, as well as the actual line of control, the India-China border.

The Indian side expressed hope for improvement in relations with Pakistan. The minister said that New Delhi was willing to exercise restraint and maintain regional peace and stability.

The Indian minister's visit comes amid growing tensions between India and Pakistan over occupied Kashmir.

Last week, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi paid an emergency visit to China and briefed Wang on Islamabad's stance over the prevailing situation.

Kashmir has been in a lockdown for eight days as the Hindu nationalist government in New Delhi seeks to snuff out opposition to its move to impose tighter central control over the Muslim-majority region.

Internet and phone communications have been cut and tens of thousands of troop reinforcements have flooded the main city of Srinagar and other towns and villages in the Kashmir Valley.

Recently, Indian troops clamped tight restrictions on mosques across Kashmir for Monday´s Eid-ul-Azha festival over protest fears.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/51...cupied-kashmir

Post Likes
    As if a possible Nuclear War between India & Pakistan weren't enough, .... There is now another "emerging event" that could also cause All Out War.

In fact, ... This quite possibly might bring Islam to set aside it's differences, as it rises up in Rage over "Jewish" or more wrongly identified as "Israeli" Naval Vessels begin patrolling the Persian Guld & Strait of Hormuz.

----------------

US Axis Of Aggression In The Gulf
    by Tyler Durden
    Fri, 08/16/2019 - 22:25

Authored by Finian Cunningham via The Strategic Culture Foundation,

"When Washington announced a few weeks ago the formation of a maritime “international coalition” to “protect shipping” in the Persian Gulf, many observers were skeptical. Now skepticism has rightly turned to alarm, as the proposed US-led “coalition” transpires to comprise a grand total of just three nations: the US, Britain and Israel.

The term “coalition” has always been a weasel word used by Washington to give its military operations around the world a veneer of international consensus and moral authority. If the US goes ahead with deploying forces in the Persian Gulf the guise of “coalition” is threadbare. It will be seen for what it is: naked aggression.

Iran promptly warned that if the US, Britain and Israel move on their intention to deploy in the Persian Gulf, it will not hesitate to defend itself from a “clear threat”.

Britain has ordered this week another warship, HMS Kent, to the Gulf. The move, significantly, occurred as Trump’s hawkish national security advisor John Bolton was in London for two-day official meetings with PM Boris Johnson and other senior ministers. Bolton praised Britain’s decision to join the US-led Operation Sentinel mission, rather than an alternative proposed European naval mission. It’s not clear if HMS Kent is simply replacing another British warship in the Gulf, HMS Duncan, or if this is a further buildup in force. Either way, the line up of US, Britain and reportedly Israel is a foreboding potential offensive.

Israeli leaders have in the recent past repeatedly called for military attacks on Iran, claiming without evidence that the Islamic Republic is secretly building nuclear weapons, thus allegedly posing an existential threat to the Jewish state, despite the latter possessing an estimated 200-300 nuclear warheads.

Given the Trump administration’s manic hostility towards Tehran, which it labels a “terrorist regime”, and given the long history of US-British treachery against Iran, it is understandable the alarm being aroused if Washington, London and Tel Aviv proceed with their flotilla in the Gulf.

Major General Hossein Salami, commander-in-chief of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, slammed the proposed US-led trio of forces as a “coalition of demons”.

Iranian defense minister Brigadier General Amir Hatami warned that any such US deployment involving Israel in a waterway contiguous with Iran’s southern coast would have “disastrous consequences for the region”. Tehran would view it as an act of war.

Will Washington light the fuse? President Donald Trump and his psychotic war advisor John Bolton have certainly talked tough on several occasions over recent weeks about attacking Iran and “destroying” the Persian nation with overwhelming force. Combined with the depraved Israeli prime minster Benjamin Netanyahu and the lackey British premier Boris Johnson, the “axis of insanity” is perplexing.

However, Trump’s threats have often turned out to be empty. Washington has said before it would “defend” its interests when cargo ships were sabotaged in recent weeks. Iran was blamed by the US without evidence for the sabotage incidents, but Washington’s bellicose rhetoric didn’t materialize in military action. Even when Iran shot down a US $220-million spy drone over its territory on June 20, Trump balked at ordering “retaliatory” air strikes.

Another deterring factor is Iran’s formidable anti-ship missiles and air defenses which are augmented by the latest Russian technology, as documented by John Helmer.

There is thus a fair chance that the Trump administration will back off from its plans for a maritime incursion in the Persian Gulf. Even the intellectually challenged White House must know that any such move – especially involving a blatant axis of aggression of the US, Britain and Israel – will be tantamount to declaring war. The consequences for the war-torn region, the global economy and world peace would indeed be potentially calamitous. Surely, the unhinged American, British and Israeli leaders know this?

International consensus and world opinion may also be a vital check on the US-led folly of antagonizing Iran. The refusal by Germany, France and other European nations to participate in the US maritime force dealt a significant blow to Washington’s subterfuge of forming a coalition camouflage for its aggression against Iran.

The Americans were infuriated. US officials have reportedly lobbied the Berlin government to change its mind, to no avail. One American official was reported to have complained: “German officials keep telling us that they’re on our side, but they have to side with Iran on nuclear related issues because of the nuclear deal. Iran is attacking tankers which has nothing to do with the deal. So what’s Germany’s excuse for not siding with us this time?”

Richard Grenell, the pesky US ambassador in Berlin, displayed exasperation over Germany’s rebuff to the naval coalition plan, dubbed Operation Sentinel. Employing his best double-think, Grenell said: “German participation would help deescalate the situation. The Iranians would see a united West.”

This comes against a background of various rows between the Trump administration and Berlin, including on NATO spending, trade tariffs and the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline project with Russia.

Washington is peeved by the Europeans and Germany in particular for not giving its purported naval coalition in the Gulf the desired appearance of international mandate.

As Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif remarked, the US is “isolated”, apart from having the British and Israelis riding shotgun on its now-evident adventure of aggression. From political, legal and moral viewpoints, it will be difficult for the Trump administration to proceed with its plan to “protect shipping” in the Persian Gulf because it is abundantly clear that the plan is a flagrant war footing.

If the US and its allies were genuine about forming a protection arrangement for commercial shipping routes through the Strait of Hormuz in the Gulf – where 20-30 per cent of globally shipped oil passes each day – then they would do well to take on board the Russian proposal presented at the UN on August 8.

Dmitry Polyansky, Russia’s acting envoy to the UN, set forth a multilateral security concept. He emphasized that the partnership would be a genuine international coalition acting within the framework of the UN Security Council. The proposal, which China has backed, would include all stakeholders for the safety of shipping through the vital Persian Gulf, including Iran. This is surely the way to go towards de-escalating the dangerous tensions in the region. The key is that any such initiative must be formulated in keeping with UN principles and international law. It is not for one, two or three nations to assume the role of naval “policemen” in an area of international waterways. Even if we take Washington’s rhetoric about “protecting shipping” at face value, its deployment of force in the Gulf is an illegitimate assumption of power. It is outside UN principles and without Security Council mandate. In a word, illegal.

European and Asian nations would be advised to back the Russian initiative in order to maintain peace in the Gulf. By contrast, Washington’s plans are a reckless and reprehensible provocation for war.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ggression-gulf

Post Likes
    Hmmm...

IMO vacuums tend to get filled...
    And if the USA does not fill a vacuum...
    Then countries that are not friendly to the USA... WILL fill the vacuum.

This is just GA opinion...
    However there is no ultimate best solution for countries to get along with each other...
    Simply because countries just cannot learn to not try to cheat other countries!
    Why do countries try to cheat other countries???
    Because the polecats who run the countries make promises to their people they know they cannot keep...
    So they try to cheat others to gain the $$$ and/or power to appease the people they (intentionally) lied to!

It would all be sooo easy...
    If us USA folks would just learn:
    NEVER trust ANY polecat!!!

Now back on subject...
    One group or countries or another group of countries WILL fill that vacuum of protecting commerce on the high seas...
    Do us US citizens want it to be a group that is friendly to the USA (or even better, led by the USA)???
    Or are we naive enough to think if we just stick our heads in the sand... the problem will go away.
    That kind of naivete is what made WW2 much worse than it had to be!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    BTW:

Good article DBD...
    THX for posting it!

Need to re-read it this evening and consider it more carefully...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    As if a possible Nuclear War between India & Pakistan weren't enough, .... There is now another "emerging event" that could also cause All Out War.

In fact, ... This quite possibly might bring Islam to set aside it's differences, as it rises up in Rage over "Jewish" or more wrongly identified as "Israeli" Naval Vessels begin patrolling the Persian Guld & Strait of Hormuz.

----------------

US Axis Of Aggression In The Gulf
    by Tyler Durden
    Fri, 08/16/2019 - 22:25

Authored by Finian Cunningham via The Strategic Culture Foundation,

"When Washington announced a few weeks ago the formation of a maritime “international coalition” to “protect shipping” in the Persian Gulf, many observers were skeptical. Now skepticism has rightly turned to alarm, as the proposed US-led “coalition” transpires to comprise a grand total of just three nations: the US, Britain and Israel.

The term “coalition” has always been a weasel word used by Washington to give its military operations around the world a veneer of international consensus and moral authority. If the US goes ahead with deploying forces in the Persian Gulf the guise of “coalition” is threadbare. It will be seen for what it is: naked aggression.

Iran promptly warned that if the US, Britain and Israel move on their intention to deploy in the Persian Gulf, it will not hesitate to defend itself from a “clear threat”.

Britain has ordered this week another warship, HMS Kent, to the Gulf. The move, significantly, occurred as Trump’s hawkish national security advisor John Bolton was in London for two-day official meetings with PM Boris Johnson and other senior ministers. Bolton praised Britain’s decision to join the US-led Operation Sentinel mission, rather than an alternative proposed European naval mission. It’s not clear if HMS Kent is simply replacing another British warship in the Gulf, HMS Duncan, or if this is a further buildup in force. Either way, the line up of US, Britain and reportedly Israel is a foreboding potential offensive.

Israeli leaders have in the recent past repeatedly called for military attacks on Iran, claiming without evidence that the Islamic Republic is secretly building nuclear weapons, thus allegedly posing an existential threat to the Jewish state, despite the latter possessing an estimated 200-300 nuclear warheads.

Given the Trump administration’s manic hostility towards Tehran, which it labels a “terrorist regime”, and given the long history of US-British treachery against Iran, it is understandable the alarm being aroused if Washington, London and Tel Aviv proceed with their flotilla in the Gulf.

Major General Hossein Salami, commander-in-chief of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, slammed the proposed US-led trio of forces as a “coalition of demons”.

Iranian defense minister Brigadier General Amir Hatami warned that any such US deployment involving Israel in a waterway contiguous with Iran’s southern coast would have “disastrous consequences for the region”. Tehran would view it as an act of war.

Will Washington light the fuse? President Donald Trump and his psychotic war advisor John Bolton have certainly talked tough on several occasions over recent weeks about attacking Iran and “destroying” the Persian nation with overwhelming force. Combined with the depraved Israeli prime minster Benjamin Netanyahu and the lackey British premier Boris Johnson, the “axis of insanity” is perplexing.

However, Trump’s threats have often turned out to be empty. Washington has said before it would “defend” its interests when cargo ships were sabotaged in recent weeks. Iran was blamed by the US without evidence for the sabotage incidents, but Washington’s bellicose rhetoric didn’t materialize in military action. Even when Iran shot down a US $220-million spy drone over its territory on June 20, Trump balked at ordering “retaliatory” air strikes.

Another deterring factor is Iran’s formidable anti-ship missiles and air defenses which are augmented by the latest Russian technology, as documented by John Helmer.

There is thus a fair chance that the Trump administration will back off from its plans for a maritime incursion in the Persian Gulf. Even the intellectually challenged White House must know that any such move – especially involving a blatant axis of aggression of the US, Britain and Israel – will be tantamount to declaring war. The consequences for the war-torn region, the global economy and world peace would indeed be potentially calamitous. Surely, the unhinged American, British and Israeli leaders know this?

International consensus and world opinion may also be a vital check on the US-led folly of antagonizing Iran. The refusal by Germany, France and other European nations to participate in the US maritime force dealt a significant blow to Washington’s subterfuge of forming a coalition camouflage for its aggression against Iran.

The Americans were infuriated. US officials have reportedly lobbied the Berlin government to change its mind, to no avail. One American official was reported to have complained: “German officials keep telling us that they’re on our side, but they have to side with Iran on nuclear related issues because of the nuclear deal. Iran is attacking tankers which has nothing to do with the deal. So what’s Germany’s excuse for not siding with us this time?”

Richard Grenell, the pesky US ambassador in Berlin, displayed exasperation over Germany’s rebuff to the naval coalition plan, dubbed Operation Sentinel. Employing his best double-think, Grenell said: “German participation would help deescalate the situation. The Iranians would see a united West.”

This comes against a background of various rows between the Trump administration and Berlin, including on NATO spending, trade tariffs and the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline project with Russia.

Washington is peeved by the Europeans and Germany in particular for not giving its purported naval coalition in the Gulf the desired appearance of international mandate.

As Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif remarked, the US is “isolated”, apart from having the British and Israelis riding shotgun on its now-evident adventure of aggression. From political, legal and moral viewpoints, it will be difficult for the Trump administration to proceed with its plan to “protect shipping” in the Persian Gulf because it is abundantly clear that the plan is a flagrant war footing.

If the US and its allies were genuine about forming a protection arrangement for commercial shipping routes through the Strait of Hormuz in the Gulf – where 20-30 per cent of globally shipped oil passes each day – then they would do well to take on board the Russian proposal presented at the UN on August 8.

Dmitry Polyansky, Russia’s acting envoy to the UN, set forth a multilateral security concept. He emphasized that the partnership would be a genuine international coalition acting within the framework of the UN Security Council. The proposal, which China has backed, would include all stakeholders for the safety of shipping through the vital Persian Gulf, including Iran. This is surely the way to go towards de-escalating the dangerous tensions in the region. The key is that any such initiative must be formulated in keeping with UN principles and international law. It is not for one, two or three nations to assume the role of naval “policemen” in an area of international waterways. Even if we take Washington’s rhetoric about “protecting shipping” at face value, its deployment of force in the Gulf is an illegitimate assumption of power. It is outside UN principles and without Security Council mandate. In a word, illegal.

European and Asian nations would be advised to back the Russian initiative in order to maintain peace in the Gulf. By contrast, Washington’s plans are a reckless and reprehensible provocation for war.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ggression-gulf
    Interesting article...
    THX for posting it.

It is obvious... the author is ANTI-American... anyone, including a grade schooler, could see that.
    It just amazes me... the pompous arrogance of journalists...
    They are living in the highest standard of living in the world, in the free-est country in the world, with the most rights in the world...
    And all they can think to do...
    Is get up on a pompous high horse and verbally shoot down the very govt that is trying to preserve their freedoms and lifestyle.

Personally... the world NEEDS a 'tough as nails' military police force...
    To remind banana dictators what is NOT acceptable.

Now on to the subject of the article.
    IMO... what Trump is doing...

It is no secret that most of the EU is violating the sanctions against Iran... most of the EU countries are trading with Iran...
    What Trump is doing... is arranging to enforce the sanctions.

The goal... is for economic pain to become real enough...
    To topple the radical Islamic regime in Iran...
    However the people of Iran MUST do it...
    A foreign invasion is not a good way to do this.

Do some googling...
    Before the late 1970's... Iran was a western leaning country...
    Women ran round in shorts and halter tops...
    Prosperity was all over the place...
    And there was not near the Islamic sponsored terrorism in the world.

Now, Iran is a 'sh*t-hole' country...
    And a significant amount of the oil revenue goes to finance terrorism.

So what the h*ll is wrong with Trump trying to de-stabilize the govt of Iran... so the people of Iran can get rid of the radical mullahs...
    And return to a pro-western democracy???
    (IMO what is wrong... is the press is automatically against ANYTHING Trump is trying to do... even if it is in the best interest of the west, including the USA)

It is almost as though folks in the USA
    'WANT'
    A 'hostile to the west' govt in Iran...
    Which makes about as much sense as pro-actively inviting a crack cooking family into the house next door...

Sheesh...

The stupidity of thought...
    Is what is wrong with our country!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast