Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    I have some questions for liberals like the professor and others who are anti police.

Do they actually think we do not need any police?
    What would a society look like that eliminated police?
    I assume the professor is also anti gun. So, without police what would he do for protection?

We have professors in our universities and colleges teaching nonsense to our children and then turning them out to live in society and even putting them in elected office. We need a massive cleanup at our colleges and universities.

Any liberals here care to enlighten us as to how a society can function without hiring police officers? Who ya gonna call? What ya gonna do?

I have a long term friend who is truly a 'brainiac'...
    He is a life member of Mensa... and used to run the GA chapter.

He truly does not understand the criminal mind... nor does he understand the liberal mind.
    All he seems to understand is intellectual thinking... which is mostly void of common sense!
    Oh, and yes, he is an engineer...

Folks who blindly listen to anyone they think is smart and/or intellectual...
    Might want to spend some time with a brainiac...
    They might learn those folks do not have the sense to come in out of the rain...
    Rather they would literally argue (they call it discussion) for the entire day as to when and how to open an umbrella (yet never actually open it... thus getting soaked).

Now if one is a thinking person... apply that scenario about discussing all day long how and when to open an umbrella in the rain... yet never opening it... and getting soaked...
    To Congress...

You folks that blindly listen to 'smart folks'... do YOU want those brainiacs making laws you have to follow???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    I have some questions for liberals like the professor and others who are anti police.

I assume the professor is also anti gun. So, without police what would he do for protection?

We have professors in our universities and colleges teaching nonsense to our children and then turning them out to live in society and even putting them in elected office. We need a massive cleanup at our colleges and universities.

Any liberals here care to enlighten us as to how a society can function without hiring police officers? Who ya gonna call? What ya gonna do?
    The people who believe we do not need police are either people who want to do the policing, their brainwashed followers, and people with no regard for law.

I would love to see a day when our politicians stop caving to special interest. The animals cannot run the zoo.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    I have a long term friend who is truly a 'brainiac'...
    He is a life member of Mensa... and used to run the GA chapter.

He truly does not understand the criminal mind... nor does he understand the liberal mind.
    All he seems to understand is intellectual thinking... which is mostly void of common sense!
    Oh, and yes, he is an engineer...

Folks who blindly listen to anyone they think is smart and/or intellectual...
    Might want to spend some time with a brainiac...
    They might learn those folks do not have the sense to come in out of the rain...
    Rather they would literally argue (they call it discussion) for the entire day as to when and how to open an umbrella (yet never actually open it... thus getting soaked).

Now if one is a thinking person... apply that scenario about discussing all day long how and when to open an umbrella in the rain... yet never opening it... and getting soaked...
    To Congress...

You folks that blindly listen to 'smart folks'... do YOU want those brainiacs making laws you have to follow???
    I understand those types. But, types like AOC, Sanders and similar progressives including Clinton who hates cops are not very brilliant. The millenials we are turning out of our colleges are actually not very bright at all. Know nothing about history, nothing about the constitution, nothing about past court desicisions and fairness. Yet, they have college degrees.

These same idiots propose we get rid of all cops as well as claim ICE is like Nazi agents. These people not only vote but now like AOC have entered positions in government. It is getting scary.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    My Nephew went to UC Davis, where that professor is that thinks all cops should be shot, and got a degree in music. Of course, that did not lead to any sort of decent employment. So he then went to get a masters at some place in Portland, OR so he could teach music.

He has been indoctrinated, he said if he took an allegiance to our flag, he would feel like a Nazi. And he feels no pride when he sees our flag.

This is what those Progressive Leftist professors are doing to our children. Our children really have no clue about the reality of how good they have it, and how difficult it was to get where we are today.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    My Nephew went to UC Davis, where that professor is that thinks all cops should be shot, and got a degree in music. Of course, that did not lead to any sort of decent employment. So he then went to get a masters at some place in Portland, OR so he could teach music.

He has been indoctrinated, he said if he took an allegiance to our flag, he would feel like a Nazi. And he feels no pride when he sees our flag.

This is what those Progressive Leftist professors are doing to our children. Our children really have no clue about the reality of how good they have it, and how difficult it was to get where we are today.

Yup, not suprised at all. I have young college age relatives who not only favor abortion but think it would be ok to kill a baby months after it is born because the child does not know he is alive anyway.

That is how far and how fast we are moving to the left. And, we keep electing these types so they can liberize the law still more.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    I spend about twenty years in Chicago, I know the law enforcement community well. And no matter where, there will always be some who don't serve well, just like with any other job, and usually they get weeded out. I have a niece who is retired from the Chicago police department.

I my self was going to serve the Air Force and maybe the police department later, but due to an accident on the way to work, sitting in the backset, broke my shoulder badly, could not get in to the Air Force or the Police department.

I have my youngest son retired from the Navy as a law enforcement officer, and he is now a Detective in Florida.

So I know both sides well, and as far as I'm concerned, and you get shot running, its your problem. As much as I don't like anyone getting shot, a Police Officer has no way of knowing why your running, and due to circumstances, if sh** happens, its your problem.

People need to stop sitting in their easy chairs, and impose circumstances on an officer doing a dangerous job. If you don't want to get hurt or killed...

DONT FRIGGEN RUN

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes
    I'm 100% with you on this one.

Any time a cop told me to do something, I did it. Could've been stop, put that down, stand over there, lay down, sit still, stop sitting on your hands, etc.

I've never been beat or shot at. At least not from a cop.

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    I spend about twenty years in Chicago, I know the law enforcement community well. And no matter where, there will always be some who don't serve well, just like with any other job, and usually they get weeded out. I have a niece who is retired from the Chicago police department.

I my self was going to serve the Air Force and maybe the police department later, but due to an accident on the way to work, sitting in the backset, broke my shoulder badly, could not get in to the Air Force or the Police department.

I have my youngest son retired from the Navy as a law enforcement officer, and he is now a Detective in Florida.

So I know both sides well, and as far as I'm concerned, and you get shot running, its your problem. As much as I don't like anyone getting shot, a Police Officer has no way of knowing why your running, and due to circumstances, if sh** happens, its your problem.

People need to stop sitting in their easy chairs, and impose circumstances on an officer doing a dangerous job. If you don't want to get hurt or killed...

DONT FRIGGEN RUN

Roy
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12