+ Reply to Thread

Thread: part numbers

Post Likes

part numbers

Can anyone tell me the difference between the following parts numbers for a YVAA chiller please?

026-46735-000 fan motor support bracket
    026-41938-000 fan motor support bracket

There is a serious price difference between the parts and i cannot get a picture of the first part number I've listed.

Post Likes
    One is the 3/8 inch round bracket for standard, low sound and ultra quite 2 hp motors the more expensive is the bent metal for the high air flow , high static 5hp motors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Ok but p/n 41938 is the two cross members that go from opposite corners on the fan deck. They form a U shape that the motor sits into.
    You the tighten the motor into the U by two round bars that look like threaded rod.

Don’t suppose you have a photo or picture of p/n 46735?
    I just can’t place why they are quoting it. And can’t get a picture of it.

Post Likes
    Google is your best friend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D45B4555-1FD9-42CD-8F55-ED10A5846A1A.jpg  

Post Likes
    From a parts book Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0031.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	153.0 KB 
ID:	807403Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0032.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	807404

Post Likes
    Ok thanks guys. I need 5 brackets but just don’t understand why there is 3k difference in price in the part numbers. Then I can’t figure out why they give both options. I’ll need to look at it later on the laptop.

Post Likes
    Sounds like one of the part numbers you have may be the whole assembly, motor, blade , bracket, cover screen and orifice.

Post Likes
    The 46735 is very expensive, 6 times more than the other. That explains the 3K difference. They are both listed as motor support brackets, Parts navigator shows them both as motor support brackets only. It doesn’t appear that you get any other items with the 46735. No clue why it’s so much. Which one do you NEED? A model/serial would help. Fan type pin is deep into model number, need the full number. I don’t think that these two parts are interchangeable but I’m not positive.

Post Likes
    The model I have is a YVAA0967AAA50BAV But I don't have the full pin.
    I did change fan motors on this chiller before and they also sent new brackets with the motors, Item 4 on the drawing above.
    But, the reason the brackets came with the motors was because they changed the motor. The new motor had a 'longer' body, so the new brackets were deeper than the old, which allowed the motor to sit further into the fan cowl so that the blade would not hit the guard. They have now told me I need p/n 41938....

Post Likes
    This is getting a little confusing to follow. I guess, if you need them you need them. I’ve never been given new brackets with a different motor. I’ve changed a ton of those. I’m a little curious as to who you are referring to as “they”. Are you talking about parts help, Jci local office quoting you parts, jci tech? Do you work for jci? I may be wrong but I assume no to working there or you’d call tech support.

All in all, certain brackets are needed for certain motors. If motor x isn’t available, you may have to use motor y. If you have to use motor y, then you may need the brackets for motor y. What is the original motor part number you need-came with the machine. What is the new motor part number they gave you with new brackets?

Post Likes
    This is getting a little confusing to follow. I guess, if you need them you need them. I’ve never been given new brackets with a different motor. I’ve changed a ton of those. I’m a little curious as to who you are referring to as “they”. Are you talking about parts help, Jci local office quoting you parts, jci tech? Do you work for jci? I may be wrong but I assume no to working there or you’d call tech support.

All in all, certain brackets are needed for certain motors. If motor x isn’t available, you may have to use motor y. If you have to use motor y, then you may need the brackets for motor y. What is the original motor part number you need-came with the machine. What is the new motor part number they gave you with new brackets?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in