Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Cohen

Post Likes
    Cohen is a criminal and a habitual liar. He just can't help himself.

Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    There is something I'm not understanding about all the Trump supporters calling Cohen a liar. Forget about the tax issues for now because the real focus is on the Trump issue. If Cohen is lying now about Trumps involvement then he must have been telling the truth to congress about Trump having no involvement. If that's the case then he must have been railroaded & falsely convicted for lying to congress.
    Which one is it?
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Yeah, I heard that from a different talk show host. Guess the first host I heard wasn't paying enough attention.

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    She did speak and question Cohen. She got him to say things including Trumps taxes should be subpoenaed and that people like Don Jr. need to testify in front of Congress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    What's the time line? As I have told you before. In common people speak, impeachable offenses are for when those offenses took place after a person has taken office.
    Its against the law to accept any type of aid from a foreign entity during a campaign.
    And he knowingly disguised his payments to Cohen for Stormy Daniels.

Post Likes
    Which is not an impeachable offense. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilp172 View Post
    It’s against the law to accept any type of aid from a foreign entity during a campaign.
    And he knowingly disguised his payments to Cohen for Stormy Daniels.

Post Likes
    How is it that Trump, having run a Multi-Billion Dollar Empire, allegedly did have a clue about how Cohen, & the many others, would turn out, nor anything abut their past?

I've done Back Ground Checks, & from that data, a lil' digging on my own, & a conversation with the "Potential Employee", .... I've shot down several that Knew the Trade, & yet had many "Skeletons in their Closet".

And, I didn't have The Twitter-in-Chief's Resources.

I still am Mind Boggled over him not firing Comey 15 Seconds after becoming President, & he coulda done that just like in an episode of "The Apprentice", of which, I can't still understand what made it popular. SMH

I'm thinking that this "Russian Collusion/ Mueller Investigation" is an Intentional Government Reality TV Show for the Sheeple to keep their Attention away from The "REAL MEAT", .... And that Ya'll, In My Belief, it is going to be the Biggest "Shock & Awe" ever for America.

Trump Ain't Gonna "Save America", nor "MAGA" it, for that matter, nor would/will any of the Bottom Feeding Scum Suckers of either Party.

The Swamp, didn't get drained by Trump, ... he began filling it, with the likes of Abrams & Bolton, etc., & The Dems, went over the cliff with their New Banner Carriers.

Tighten Yer Seat Belts, .... What I Believe will hit this Year is going to Blow Your Mind.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your Gods law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, I wasnt sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Post Likes
    I am trying to deal with it. But just so we are speaking the same language -

Collusion is not illegal. Crimes contrary to legal statutes resulting from collusion are what is illegal.

Crimes committed before taking office are not impeachable - assuming sufficient convincing evidence of a crime could be presented to a grand jury - crime pre-office would be indictable. And so subject to trial by jury rather than by Senate. Impeachment and indictment ARE at least similar in that neither indicates actual legal guilt.

Giving detailed internal polling information to anyone is not a legal crime.

Meeting with people from other countries is not a crime.

PHM
    --------------

Trump knew Manafort gave detailed internal polling data to Russia.

Trump knew Roger Stone coordinated with WikiLeaks.

Trump knew Don Jr. and Jared Kushner met with Russians in Trump Tower.

That’s the collusion and it’s impeachable.
    Deal with it.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

7. Likes Brian8383 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    And to take it to the next level, you cannot indict a sitting president, just not allowed.

Therefor, it is arguable that any investigation to indict a sitting president would not be legal; maybe just a technicality. In other words, any investigation to indict, and the information found that would/could be used in a proceeding or trial, would need to wait until the presidents term was completed.

Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post

Collusion is not illegal. Crimes contrary to legal statutes resulting from collusion are what is illegal.

Crimes committed before taking office are not impeachable - assuming sufficient convincing evidence of a crime could be presented to a grand jury - crime pre-office would be indictable. And so subject to trial by jury rather than by Senate. Impeachment and indictment ARE at least similar in that neither indicates actual legal guilt.

PHM
    --------------

9. Likes Brian8383 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Which is not an impeachable offense. Sorry.
    I dont know shit about law and Im not a constitutional scholar (no one here is)but I do know that its completly obvious that this guy is F&&ked, and its no longer fake news or the deep state.
    Even hvac skills could grasp these concepts

Post Likes
    Cohen is a criminal and a habitual liar. He just can't help himself.
    That sounds like a clever way to avoid the question. Either Cohen is lying about Trump now & he was railroaded by the prosecution or he is telling the truth now & did lie to congress. Which is it?
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Post Likes
    What concept is it you think you are grasping?

I'm sure we are all waiting with bated breath.

All Cohen did today was admit he (Cohen) is a criminal over and over again.

As he read his prepared statement, it was obvious that every single little word and nuance was well thought out. He specifically said that Trump never asked him to do stuff, and that he (Cohen) took it upon himself to do all of the illegal things that he (Cohen) did.

I don’t know shit about law and I’m not a constitutional scholar (no one here is)but I do know that it’s completly obvious that this guy is F&&ked, and it’s no longer fake news or the deep state.

13. Likes Brian8383 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Cohen admitted to Congress that he lied to Congress. On two occasions. Even after being reprimanded the first time, he lied again to Congress.

Only God knows how much of what he said today was the truth, spin, or outright lies.

One does have to wonder how much consideration was given, by agreeing to testify 'voluntarily', to get his three year sentence.

Remember, in what he said today, he violated attorney client privilege. He's looking out for his own butt at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    That sounds like a clever way to avoid the question. Either Cohen is lying about Trump now & he was railroaded by the prosecution or he is telling the truth now & did lie to congress. Which is it?

15. Likes Brian8383 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I dont know shit about law and Im not a constitutional scholar (no one here is)but I do know that its completly obvious that this guy is F&&ked, and its no longer fake news or the deep state.
    Hes fine and will get re elected. The dems are just scrambling for anything to change the approval polls.

Dems are extremely short sighted

I only had time to watch like 5 minutes but Cohen looked like he was stoned out of his mind or is that how he normally acts?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post

PHM
    --------------

I Agree Poodle, & As far as a "Potential" President, Cabinet Member, Staff Member etc., meeting with Foreign Dignitaries &/or Foreign Businessmen before gaining Office, ... That has happened many times in the past.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your Gods law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, I wasnt sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

18. Likes Brian8383 liked this post.
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast