Post Likes

Small Group Meeting - Commercial Kitchen Equipment

I would like to invite any Commercial Kitchen Equipment Techs to our Small Group Meetings in Phoenix AZ. The Group's focus is Service Trades which include HVAC, Refrigeration, Building Automation, Fire Alarms, Security Systems, Compressed Air & Industrial Vacuum Systems, and Non-Destructive Mechanical Testing.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Ummm, to do what, exactly?

You are speaking to folks on here from several countries across the globe. Shall I fly in from Georgia, US? Better have coffee and croisants waiting.

Do you have speakers that give presentations? Maybe record and make them available on the interwebs somewhere.

Post Likes
    Any Commercial Kitchen Equipment Techs working in the Phoenix Metropolitan Area.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Aha. Darn, I was hoping for a worldwide repair tech uprising! Putting our collective thumbs into the eyes of clueless design engineers who make the junk we work on.

Never mind then...

5. Likes Matt Agee liked this post
    Post Likes
    Hi Adrian, I am an HVAC expert but may not join you. However, we can focus on modern commercial kitchen equipment, installation, repairing and maintenance experts.

Main equipment is:

1. Ovens (Combi, conventional ovens, ranges and grills)
    2. Cooktops.
    3. Charbroilers.
    4. Steamers.
    5. Deep fryers.
    6. Vent hoods.
    7. Gas ranges.
    8. Griddles.
    9. Coolers and Freezers
    10. Coffee machines (We can use portable too like Nespresso)
    11. Dishwashers
    12. Exhaust system
    13. Icecream maker
    14. Toasters
    15. Steamers

and we can add more in the list. All we need to focus on quality products, proper installation, and maintenance service.

Post Likes
    I looking for have certifcatin in commercial kitchen equpmint Im havcr work for pepsi put most my experience in cold side any one here know where I can go in NJ

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBozo2315 View Post
    Aha. Darn, I was hoping for a worldwide repair tech uprising! Putting our collective thumbs into the eyes of clueless design engineers who make the junk we work on.

Never mind then...
    Don't we all buddy.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivero View Post
    Don't we all buddy.
    @Faisal,

There are different courses and certifications you can choose for becoming a professional commercial kitchen technician. Also, you can read about "Phil Ackland - Inspecting Commercial Kitchen (NFPA 96)" which is another excellent course to consider. There are also some other Commercial Food Equipment Repair training program. Its "The Basic Technician Training Program (online)"