Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by berry42079 View Post
    Nope they have their own.
    Cool. I’m gonna do some digging. I haven’t worked on much pool equipment lately. Kinda miss it.
    I havent failed. Ive just found 10,000 ways that wont work. - Thomas Edison

Its not whether you get knocked down, its whether you get up. - Vince Lombardi

"In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics" - Homer Simpson

Local 486

Post Likes
    You guys have a lot of issues with maintenance folks trying to set the air temp low because they think the machine is an air conditioner?
    We used to have a lot of that. Especially in hotels.
    I havent failed. Ive just found 10,000 ways that wont work. - Thomas Edison

Its not whether you get knocked down, its whether you get up. - Vince Lombardi

"In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics" - Homer Simpson

Local 486

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rider77 View Post
    You guys have a lot of issues with maintenance folks trying to set the air temp low because they think the machine is an air conditioner?
    We used to have a lot of that. Especially in hotels.
    Not that i recall. If we have installed or are taking over a contract we have a sit down training day. Usually once you explain to ownership that if you deviate from the appropriate setpoints it'll cost them more money plus they'll have very unhappy and shivering customers when they get out of the pool and the air temp is more then 2 degrees lower then their pool. But i can see that happening. Just had an owner asking the other day if they can drop the air temp 10 degrees when they're closed to save energy. Once we explained that if you drop the air temp both the seresco and the pool boilers will be fighting each other and running constantly costing big money, he understood.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rider77 View Post
    Cool. I’m gonna do some digging. I haven’t worked on much pool equipment lately. Kinda miss it.
    If you zoom in on the 20 ton the compartment to the right has serescos control board and command center. Which i believe dectron and poolpak will be using going forward

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by berry42079 View Post
    Yes we do. We have multiple guys including myself factory and field certified by Dehumidified air solutions which Is the company that bought seresco, dectron and poolpak. We install and service them for ourselves but also get referenced by and do warranty work for them. Have you used websentry at all? Total game changer. Also what got them more room in that compartment is the use of the horizontal receivers. Now they're stacked between the coaxial coils and the plates.
    thats awesome, like others id love to get more seresco work but havent touched one since july, i did go to the factory in cananda last spring and got certified, love the websentry setup, thanks for volunteering to be my go to guy with questions now

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolerinfrederick View Post
    thats awesome, like others i’d love to get more seresco work but havent touched one since july, i did go to the factory in cananda last spring and got certified, love the websentry setup, thanks for volunteering to be my go to guy with questions now
    Who ran the class?

Post Likes
    sergi

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolerinfrederick View Post
    sergi
    In the great words of Sergei...i digress!

Post Likes
    these 2 have about another year until retirement...hang in there!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Likes
    are you sure about that or will they try to get just another year out of them like many in my area do

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pctech View Post
    are you sure about that or will they try to get just another year out of them like many in my area do
    Yeah im sure lol. Fortunately we took over the accounts a few years back. The company owns 12 facilities and has replaced 1 facilities dehumidifiers per year. So at this point we've done 3 facilities and this one and another are quoted. Unfortunately for this one, it's next year. One of the other facilities are next in line for this year. We are also doing regular rtu replacement. Each place has about 15 to 20 units. For the ones with older equipment we do the whole roof at once along with new controls and bms.
    These 2 will be completely renovated and one large unit will replace these 2. Same we did on the first unit pictured in this thread.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pctech View Post
    this one is from a different facility of the same ownership. it is scheduled for replacement this year.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast