Post Likes

Looking for next carrer, multiple areas. Miami, Japan, Gold Coast.

What im looking for:
    My next long term company in Miami, Florida. Okinawa, Japan. (other areas also of interest) or Gold Coast, Australia.
    Small or large company works for me.
    Mainly looking for commercial/industrial companies.

What i offer:
    5 years commercial/industrial HVAC-R with the same company, with 1 year testing/balancing of air systems.

Troubleshooting, maintenance and retrofits of heat pumps, RTU, splits, VRF systems, boilers, furnaces, hydronic systems, fans, pumps, whatever i am sent to, i will dig into.
    Manufacturers including but not limited to: Trane, EngAir, Carrier, York, Lennox, Fujitsu, LG, Mitsubishi, Daikin, Sanyo, Panasonic.

Currently hold BC (Canada) Refrigeration licence, along with Gas B licence(up to 400,000BTU)
    Additional 1-2 day training certifications, fujitsu, mitsubishi, etc.

Looking to be a part of an amazing company, work with humorous staff, put the effort in, get the rewards out.

I have already tried to apply for multiple jobs off indeed, seek, etc. Had multiple callbacks asking when they can get me into an interview, followed by me asking if they read my cover letter clearly stating i would need a sponsored visa for Miami. Leading to the end of the conversation.
    If the US did not have the visa lottery / only way to get into the country was by sponsorship, i would have moved to Miami to get the ball rolling.

Thanks for reading.

If nothing comes of this, has anyone done the Australia work/holiday visa? Looks like that is my best option for getting into the country, and applying to jobs while actually in the Gold Coast.

Post Likes
    Why Miami? Cost of living is pretty high there and labor is cheap.
    wHen I diE I hOpe gOd haS mErcy oN my SiNful LifE

Post Likes
    Was there two months ago, been to many places, miami stood out. Additionally it would be a hub to travel without spending 10hrs on flights each way.

Labour is cheap if you have an arts or communications degree for working at starbucks. Not for specialized trades.

Post Likes
    Well check the cost of living. Rents high there. Unless your a single person and can live with some roommates.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by factorysmoke View Post
    Labour is cheap if you have an arts or communications degree for working at starbucks. Not for specialized trades.
    lol oh boy. You have no idea what you're talking about. Cost of living in Miami is similar to Chicago. Union journeyman scale in Miami is $34/hour. Union scale in Chicago is $49/hour.

Post Likes
    We are currently looking for a TAB technician in Okinawa. Are you still looking for work?

Post Likes
    My email is Brent-h@toma-Consultants.co.jp. We have different packages depending on your situation, largely depending on if you’d like to fully relocate or go back and forth. Send me an email if your interested, I’m interesting talking to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk