Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Post Likes
    ....and if you are a climate nazzi, the following Greenpeace article should put you into paroxysms of panic.

https://unearthed.greenpeace.org/201...-2030-climate/

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Madera View Post
    50 years of being wrong... A compendium of print media failed climate and population predictions.. Vedddy inneresting!

https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-...ic-predictions
    Nonsense. Peer reviewed papers from the 60-s and 70's predicted global warming as opposed to another ice age by 6-1. By picking out the minority as you did means absolutely nothing.
    Signature removed Violated rule #15

Post Likes
    Ya know PJ, I grew up in the hippy-dippy era of "the new ice age" and it was every bit the hysteria that "global warming" is today. Paul Ehrlich was on the news every day. Cited the "consensus of scientists" were all in one accord....

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Madera View Post
    Ya know PJ, I grew up in the hippy-dippy era of "the new ice age" and it was every bit the hysteria that "global warming" is today. Paul Ehrlich was on the news every day. Cited the "consensus of scientists" were all in one accord....
    News or the TV doesn't drive science. As I said peer reviewed papers at the time for global warming outnumbered cooling ones by 6-1. Many of the opinion of an upcoming iceage were geologists also.
    Signature removed Violated rule #15

Post Likes
    Great information

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567