Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"We Are Not Anti-Trump"

Jussie Smollett Hoax Update: Maga-Bros Speak Out:
    “We Are Not Anti-Trump” and NOT Nigerian – Born in US

I just spoke to Ola and Abel Osundairo on the phone. It was brief but they stressed the following.

“We are not racist. We are not homophobic. And we are not anti-Trump. We were born and raised in Chicago and are American citizens.”

If you're looking for hate, ignorance, bigotry...

If you're looking for the Party colluding with Russia...

If you're looking for the Party doing our enemy's bidding...

Look no further.

DemocRAT... the Party so devoid of morals & ethics they must fabricate hate hoaxes to regain political power.

Look out... the 2020 election is going to be another low point in our nation's history just as the DemocRAT'S that founded the KKK, Jim Crow, lynching, terrorism, violence, segregation, etc., etc..
    "Here's to you and here's to me,
    Friends may we always be!
    But, if by chance we disagree,
    Up yours! Here's to me!"

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will Little Jussie see prision & would he enjoy making new 'friends'?

I'm really enjoying watching Dead Stream Media & the Clown Car of DemocRAT POTUS candidates doing the 'Black Northam Face Moonwalk' back peddeling.
    "Here's to you and here's to me,
    Friends may we always be!
    But, if by chance we disagree,
    Up yours! Here's to me!"

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesnt this idiot know the ONLY person in history who successfully paid off someone to do their dirty work and got away with it was OJ .... all the others got caught

4. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive always figured that Kato killed Ron and Nicole......

Could have been the Juice... I guess... but.. the prosecution sure didnt prove it.

I wonder if Marsha just got done smoking a big doobie when she suggested having OJ put on the glove...... lol
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If OJ was tried today the DNA evidence would do him in. Having him try on a designer leather glove that laid all night in the wet grass then dried out over a surgical glove was the worst thing the prosecution could have done.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Ive always figured that Kato killed Ron and Nicole......

Could have been the Juice... I guess... but.. the prosecution sure didnt prove it.

I wonder if Marsha just got done smoking a big doobie when she suggested having OJ put on the glove...... lol
    Your crazy corn there was more proof shown in that court room than in 90% of cases where the death sentence is given IMHO. His hand was cut the bloody glove was found on his property, witnesses saw him throw his bloody clothes in a dumpster at the airport before he flew to Chicago, blood in his car, etc., etc.

Apparently you put on the "Black face" and kept it on to long and it soaked into your brain. Geez give me a break. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater