Post Likes

Post RHEEM AND FUJITSU, WHATS THE DIFFERENCE

to the Rheem - Fujitsu guys out there
    what the difference between them, i only see the condenser design is changed a little bit
    other than that ?

Post Likes
    Oh weve been going back and forth about this battle for the past 2 weeks now. As far as I see the following are the only differences

Fujitsu has a different looking skin for 13 deer cond units. If your a premier dealer you can offer a 12 yr warranty rather than a 10. The badge on the front. And frankly they are right in line with Goodman/Amana pricing. Same internals, same materials.

Now with that being said locally ABR Wholesalers is our Rheem dealer. R E Michel would support and sell Rheem. REM used to sell and support Ducane (lennox) until their factory got destroyed. Once it was up and running they put all their efforts into the Lennox line up. REM had to make some kind of a move and I dont blame them for it.

What Im really struggling with is the price point. Ive been told that REM pricing for Fujitsu pricing is the same across the board. Ive also been told that with the amount of volume we do in Rheem both commercial and residential we have great pricing. Well if I have such great pricing, why is their hundreds of dollars worth of difference between Rheem and Fujitsu equipment. Different model numbers same stuff in the box, lots different pricing.

If anyone would be willing to shoot me some pricing( I know all areas are different) just to compare Id be great full for the information and would return the favor.

This is all to the best of my knowledge and do have current pricing as of 2/7/19 on Fujitsu and current daily pricing on Rheem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Just to clarify, if your going to send me pricing to compare my email is in my profile of you could just p/m me.

Post Likes
    [QUOTE=Metalman0880;25668586]Just to clarify, if your going to send me pricing to compare my email is in my profile of you could just p/m me.

Sorry i don't have Rheem pricing, was just wondering about the differences.
    But if you want to send me pricing of fujitsu, i will appreciate

Post Likes
    one more question, how do you like the capacitor installed upside down ??

Post Likes
    I have not installed any Fujitsu equipment so cant speak towards any upside down cap. Pm me model numbers your interested in pricing.