Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Madera View Post
    To me, it is just a game. I do not worry about it.

Just go in pretend you are playing some smart phone game and don't overthink the questions. There are always some that are confusing as they are written by folks that are not in the trade most of the time.

90% of the time, your first answer is the right one. Go.... have fun with it.
    Well Said Juan...To the OP:, just study this universal test diagram, and you will be all set! LOL,

PS: If you tell us what job you seek, we may be able to Help You Out. "Best of Luck to You Either Way"!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Likes
    You've got this bro. This is just one more test on top of hundreds, if not thousands, of tests you've taken in your life. Think of how many tests you've taken and passed to get to this point.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BASengineer View Post
    You've got this bro. This is just one more test on top of hundreds, if not thousands, of tests you've taken in your life. Think of how many tests you've taken and passed to get to this point.

Faster than a Speeding Bullet, Able to Leap Tall Milk Jugs in a Single Bound, Up in the Sky, it's a Bird, It's a Plane, NO, "It's Super Dog" !!! Fly fer Fly !

Post Likes
    As a "Professional Test Taker" I can say there's much good advice here: Prepare, rest up, read the whole test, etc. I'd add do some mild exercise (I quick walk about a quarter mile - don't take the closest parking spot) before the test, and while you read through it initially, ID the ones you positively know answers for, and do them immediately after your read-through if test format permits. Then go through again and hit the ones you're pretty sure about. At that point you'll be ready to GO!

If comes down to "Multiple Guess" narrow down the possibilities (1 in 2 is hugely better odds than 1 in 5).
    Last edited by ferd1942; 02-21-2019 at 11:35 PM. Reason: add 2nd read, multiple guess

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12