Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 14 to 20 of 20
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    390
    Post Likes
    That would not fly in Oregon. Lines have to be UV treated. Communication wires needs Conduit with water tight connections. But the rest look great. Im liking the wall bracket for the duel fan.

    PDM http://pdmus.com/

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    686
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by mh heating View Post
    That would not fly in Oregon. Lines have to be UV treated. Communication wires needs Conduit with water tight connections. But the rest look great. Im liking the wall bracket for the duel fan.

    PDM http://pdmus.com/
    I知 waiting to see what the inspector says on the communication cable. According to Honeywell the cable is rated for UV exposure and burial


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    390
    Post Likes
    I mainly use this. UV water tight but is more expensive

    https://www.southwire.com/products/e...e-600-volt.htm

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    686
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by mh heating View Post
    I mainly use this. UV water tight but is more expensive

    https://www.southwire.com/products/e...e-600-volt.htm


    I知 going to show him this



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gladstone, Oregon (Portland)
    Posts
    1,185
    Post Likes
    They would fit just fine in that line hide.

  6. Likes chrisevansac liked this post
  7. #19
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    St.Petersburg
    Posts
    137
    Post Likes
    I always use liquid tight on my communication wire to the condenser, is that unnecessary??

  8. Likes chrisevansac liked this post
  9. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    686
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by coharra88 View Post
    I always use liquid tight on my communication wire to the condenser, is that unnecessary??
    It痴 unnecessary if your cable is rated.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •