Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    All the green deal supporters I have heard only have talking points to support their argument which includes theoretical land mass required. What do the designers of these systems say? What are the odds China, India and other countries would participate. What would be the end result if the entire world went along? Would there be enough CO2 to support plant life? Without plant life we all die and that is fact not a theory like man made global warming.
    If you can't give valid research based answers to the above questions you don't know what you are talking about if you support the green deal.
    There were plants before we burned fossil fuels. There is app 3 times more than the amount of CO2 required for plants.

Here's Elon Musk's Plan to Power the U.S. on Solar Energy

https://www.inverse.com/article/3423...-power-the-usa

I wouldn't be surprised if India and China overtake us on renewables.
    Signature removed Violated rule #15

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    You said none of their predictions came true and the last 5 years are the warmest on record. Climate change is still the scientific consensus. If science deniers wait for proof it may be too late.
    And when we have a few normal temp years. They'll make up an excuse.

135 year old global temp record isn't even a drop in time. So it doesn't count for as much as you think.

Sooner or later, after making the same false prediction,an occurrence happens that makes it look like its becoming true.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    And when we have a few normal temp years. They'll make up an excuse.

135 year old global temp record isn't even a drop in time. So it doesn't count for as much as you think.

Sooner or later, after making the same false prediction,an occurrence happens that makes it look like its becoming true.
    It IS the scientific consensus. YOU are the one trying to make excuses. My money is on the PhD's and not glorified plumbers.

Post Likes
    It IS the scientific consensus. YOU are the one trying to make excuses. My money is on the PhD's and not glorified plumbers.
    Put your money where you want.

Put as many solar panels on your house, and in your yard as you want.

I heat with oil, maybe I'll turn my thermostat up just a little higher, so its not as cold next winter.
    Contractor locator map

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    Put your money where you want.

Put as many solar panels on your house, and in your yard as you want.

I heat with oil, maybe I'll turn my thermostat up just a little higher, so its not as cold next winter.
    LOL.

That Youtube of a person revving up a dirty truck isn't you is it? I never would have thought so.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Amish farmers letting their land be used for solar and wind farms. I think they are beautiful.

Don't worry people with sound minds and with a vision to the future will help people who are even knowingly trying to make things worse by doing what you describe.

Post Likes
    LOL.

Don't worry people with sound minds and with a vision to the future will help people who are even knowingly trying to make things worse by doing what you describe.
    You mean drum up excuses for a tech that makes them money.
    Contractor locator map

Post Likes
    I am surprised you venture into reality from time to time. Maybe you would counter their account of what was said then but we both know you won't do that.
    True to form, I can't even view your link for 5 seconds without a browser redirect. I will agree that the Earth has been warming recently...what is your solution? What about mean temperatures before records? Yes, we should minimize our impact...but at what cost? The Earth will survive whether we are here or not, we are just parasites.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    No, it is not possible in reality...only in a delusional fantasy.

The environmental politcal base is essentially a new place for communism and atheism. They believe unless they can dictate policy, the earth will become uninhabitable. The Bible already tells about a singular event that causes the earth to become uninhabitable, and it has nothing to do with climate change.

Kids who have been in school in the past 20 years believe the earth will be ruined in the next 40 years. They are scared, because they believe what others have told them.

It's sad, really.
    I don't see any scientists saying the Earth will be uninhabitable. It will simply make the lives of millions to billions much different and worse in many cases. There are catastrophic events that have nothing to do with the end times in the Bible to equate them makes no sense.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by GorillaTight View Post
    True to form, I can't even view your link for 5 seconds without a browser redirect. I will agree that the Earth has been warming recently...what is your solution? What about mean temperatures before records? Yes, we should minimize our impact...but at what cost? The Earth will survive whether we are here or not, we are just parasites.
    I never have that problem with that site. I din't know what to say about that.

Cold Climates, Warm Climates: How Can We Tell Past Temperatures?

https://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/briefs/schmidt_01/

I suggest we transition to renewable energy as much as we can.

Post Likes
    Page you need to do some serious research. Start with matching CO2 levels with temperature. The lag between higher CO2 levels and temperature rise throughout history will surprise you. Being in this line of work I'm sure you understand that wet bulb temperature is bottom line in determining total heat. How long have we been capable of accurately measuring and recording wet bulb temperature? It can't be done manually because the man power world wide doesn't and hasn't ever existed. Dry bulb temperatures don't tell the whole story which I'm sure you know.
    Quit listening to BS and do the research.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    Global warming and the internet were created by Al Gore and was nothing more than a money grab. Losing the presidency was the best thing that could have happened to him. His net worth as a presidential candidate was $1M. His current net worth is $25M A clever businessman who doesn't give a rats ass about the planet.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Global warming and the internet were created by Al Gore and was nothing more than a money grab. Losing the presidency was the best thing that could have happened to him. His net worth as a presidential candidate was $1M. His current net worth is $25M A clever businessman who doesn't give a rats ass about the planet.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Post Likes
    This ethanol fuel was Always a scam perpetrated on the American people. Any shiner worth a damn could have told them:

Cheap alcohol comes from sugar - not from corn.

But nobody at the payoff window in Congress would have listened - because the US produces little sugar and has no huge sugar producers lobby - to pay off the Congress people to vote for ethanol. Whereas the farming subsidies Lobby is Huge. And well funded. <g>

PHM
    -------------

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

14. Likes captube liked this post
Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast