Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314151617181922 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    Ethanol is a net loss and always will be. Check with the auto repair shops and you will find ethanol doesn't like fuel system materials.
    Page based on your posts here you don't understand RH and total heat. Take some courses and master the world of psychometrics or you will never be a competent trouble shooter. Don't take offense I'm trying to do you a favor.
    So I should check with auto mechanics to determine the value of ethanol in regards to the environment. OK thanks.

Which posts of mine show I don't understand "RH and total heat."?
    Signature removed Violated rule #15

Post Likes
    Talk about an ice age.

That would certainly be it. Ice age in the fact you would have no energy to light, heat, or cool your home. Not to mention, you would need to kill your neighbor to get the wood from his house to cook your food with.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Post Likes
    Your confidence page is heart warming. Confidence may be the wrong word but in spite of your arrogance I don't want to call you that so I won't.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    You're still on the CO2 thing?

Remember, termites create ten times more CO2 than all of the combined global use of 'fossil fuels'.

What do you think would happen if we, as a global entity, stopped using fossil fuels altogether to reduce the CO2 output by less than 10% ?
    Termites are eating trees that would be releasing the CO2 anyways. Their mounds also absorb much of their gases and keep it out of the atmosphere.

Post Likes
    Your confidence page is heart warming. Confidence may be the wrong word but in spite of your arrogance I don't want to call you that so I won't.
    It tends to come out when I am around arrogant people who don't know what they are talking about. Just responding in kind my silly friend

I ask again what posts show I don't understand RH and total heat?

Post Likes
    I love termites. They eat dead trees and fart enough CO2 to grow new trees. That is truly sustainable energy.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    Global warming must be a dry heat then Wayne? LOL

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    So I should check with auto mechanics to determine the value of ethanol in regards to the environment. OK thanks.
    Maybe you should. Ethanol provides abut 2/3 -3/4 the gas mileage in a flex fuel vehicle that crude does. It is also detrimental to the internal workings of an engine and it's gaskets and seals. It burns hotter and cause seals to rot prematurely. Boat engine manufacturers don't approve of ethanol in both 2 stroke and 4 stroke applications. Same goes with gas powered lawn and garden equipment.

Why the notion to force industries to change and penalize the industry and ultimately the end user rather than reward an industry for advancement. And by advancement, the math has to work out. Just because something looks good to a bleeding heart, doesn't mean it is good to the masses.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Maybe you should. Ethanol provides abut 2/3 -3/4 the gas mileage in a flex fuel vehicle that crude does. It is also detrimental to the internal workings of an engine and it's gaskets and seals. It burns hotter and cause seals to rot prematurely. Boat engine manufacturers don't approve of ethanol in both 2 stroke and 4 stroke applications. Same goes with gas powered lawn and garden equipment.

Why the notion to force industries to change and penalize the industry and ultimately the end user rather than reward an industry for advancement. And by advancement, the math has to work out. Just because something looks good to a bleeding heart, doesn't mean it is good to the masses.
    I said in regards to the environment 2sac.

Using your "logic" how good is coal as a fuel for the environment? Do I have to tell you all the harm and lives cost? It would be just as easy to discuss the problems with oil 2sac

You survived that and you will survive more 2sac

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Global warming must be a dry heat then Wayne? LOL
    Dries out the brains of people and then they become easy to manipulate.

I'd like to see actual numbers that show ethanol is a positive.

As for mechanics, yes. Ask them what the alternative fuels do to a vehicles fuel system and fuel mileage.

How do you store that solar or electric energy for use in non producing times? Batteries have a huge environmental impact.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Post Likes
    The US has so much coal, it's ridiculous. That coal can be refined into fuel that autos can use. Rather than waste tons of acres of fertile ground to grown corn. Jeez, give me a break.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pacnw View Post

I'd like to see actual numbers that show ethanol is a positive.
    I posted them already

Post Likes
    Ethanol is a net loss and always will be. Check with the auto repair shops and you will find ethanol doesn't like fuel system materials.
    Page based on your posts here you don't understand RH and total heat. Take some courses and master the world of psychometrics or you will never be a competent trouble shooter. Don't take offense I'm trying to do you a favor.
    I would pay good money to hear you say the above word Wayne.

Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314151617181922 ... LastLast