Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    My conspiratorial mind. Now that's funny. Glad to see you have a sense of humor. I was beginning to doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    I gave you an independent link also.I knew your conspiratorial mind would lead you where it did. Ethanol has other benefits by lowering emissions of the gasoline and is also considered carbon neutral
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

2. Likes beenthere liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    My conspiratorial mind. Now that's funny. Glad to see you have a sense of humor. I was beginning to doubt it.
    I considered it to be funny and truthful.
    Signature removed Violated rule #15

Post Likes
    You seriously think that using near 50% of the corn production in this country, and all of the government subsidies, and all of the fossil fuels required to bring that food product to a sell-able energy product, is a good use of energy?

If so, you exemplify the ignorance that will drive this country into the toilet.

I considered it to be funny and truthful.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

Post Likes
    Ethanol is a net loss and always will be. Check with the auto repair shops and you will find ethanol doesn't like fuel system materials.
    Page based on your posts here you don't understand RH and total heat. Take some courses and master the world of psychometrics or you will never be a competent trouble shooter. Don't take offense I'm trying to do you a favor.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    Pretty sure you're talking to pageyjim and his cult, not me.

Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    Ethanol is a net loss and always will be. Check with the auto repair shops and you will find ethanol doesn't like fuel system materials.
    Page based on your posts here you don't understand RH and total heat. Take some courses and master the world of psychometrics or you will never be a competent trouble shooter. Don't take offense I'm trying to do you a favor.

Post Likes
    You seriously think that using near 50% of the corn production in this country, and all of the government subsidies, and all of the fossil fuels required to bring that food product to a sell-able energy product, is a good use of energy?

If so, you exemplify the ignorance that will drive this country into the toilet.
    Stop projecting my conservative friend. It is an energy plus. It is a CO2 plus. It is an emission plus. Your silly posts and debunked posts won't change that. It may or not be the long range plan but it has been a plus whether your mind recognizes that or not.

Post Likes
    Beer you have never to my knowledge put up a bad post and I read most of yours. You have earned my respect for what ever that is worth.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    LOL you have expressed concerns about there not being enough CO2 for plants and have stated that the Earth is cooling and now you have the nerve to post this. Maybe your post was meant for Earth2, We are on Earth1.

As I stated to your last silly post. The Earth is warming and that will likely cause more evaporation and higher RH also.

I am happy to help you along with these simple truths all you have to do is post and ask

Post Likes
    The amount of total energy it takes to bring that food product to become an energy product is really nothing more than gross negligence. More like a welfare program than anything else.

And, in all seriousness, I get that.

Problem is that we have so much potential at our finger tips, that if we implemented all of it, we would put so many people out of work, that it would be devastating. That's what the current ethanol program is really about. Nothing more, and nothing less.

Stop projecting my conservative friend. It is an energy plus. It is a CO2 plus. It is an emission plus. Your silly posts and debunked posts won't change that. It may or not be the long range plan but it has been a plus whether your mind recognizes that or not.

Post Likes
    Like I said page just trying to help you out. Some engineer will eventually make mince meat out of you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    Like I said page just trying to help you out. Some engineer will eventually make mince meat out of you.
    All I know is that it won't be you my silly friend

Post Likes
    The amount of total energy it takes to bring that food product to become an energy product is really nothing more than gross negligence. More like a welfare program than anything else.

And, in all seriousness, I get that.

Problem is that we have so much potential at our finger tips, that if we implemented all of it, we would put so many people out of work, that it would be devastating. That's what the current ethanol program is really about. Nothing more, and nothing less.
    For now it is an energy plus. It is a CO2 plus. It is an emission plus. Can you do simple arithmetic?

Area 51 right?

Post Likes
    You're still on the CO2 thing?

Remember, termites create ten times more CO2 than all of the combined global use of 'fossil fuels'.

What do you think would happen if we, as a global entity, stopped using fossil fuels altogether to reduce the CO2 output by less than 10% ?

For now it is an energy plus. It is a CO2 plus. It is an emission plus. Can you do simple arithmetic?

Area 51 right?

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast