Post Likes

TRANE CVHB Manuel

I am looking for a Manuel or product information for the Trane CVHB Chiller.

At 24 years of age, I am probably one of the youngest (and greenest) plant operators in this industry, yet I am fascinated by the operation of large central plants, particularly those that utilize thermal storage to produce/store chilled water during off-peak electrical hours.
    Presently I am a Plant Operator for a high-rise building with 1.8 million square feet of floor area.. Our Plant includes a 2 million gallon Thermal Storage Tank Farm.

My ultimate aspiration is to eventually operate one of the nation's largest chilled water storage plants known as the Tower at CityPlace. Located in the Uptown neighborhood of Dallas TX, CityPlace is a 42 story/1.4 million square foot office tower which features (6) 1500 Trane CVHB Chillers which are used to charge a 4.5 million gallon Thermal Storage Tank Farm.

Since the CVHB is no longer produced, I would love to learn the operating intricacies that make these machines unique. I wish to learn everything I possibly can about the CVHB.
    Any type of manual or product information for this Chiller would be an incredible asset in my goal to become a plant operator for one of the largest Thermal Storage plants ever built.

I have already reached out to Trane, but have heard nothing back.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this. Any help that you can provide is much appreciated.

Best.

Post Likes

Post Likes

Thank You

Thank you so much for posting this Manuel! I greatly appreciate it!

Best.

Post Likes

Weights ?

How can I find the weight on a certain machine? its a 1320 Ton CVHB

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by salmanjawhari View Post
    How can I find the weight on a certain machine? its a 1320 Ton CVHB
    FYI
    CVHB-IN-5A Page11.pdf