Post Likes

Cool Heat Transfer Solutions is Hiring in Central Texas, Austin and San Antonio Locations

Guys, I have over 40 years in the industry, with most of my career as Team Leader for both Carrier and Trane Factory Support. I recently took over as Branch Service Manager for HTS Central Texas. I am looking for 2 Technicians for each location, Austin and San Antonio. Specifically looking for Diakin, Stulz, Poolpak, Danfoss trained techs but can and will certify the right people. This is a growing organization and the sky is the limit with me if you are the right candidates. I am a very hands on working manager. I expect a lot but will return and reward people who are in the game to win. Good people are in great demand and HTS understands that. I do not want to discuss specific compensation on here but will tell you that we are competitive and understand that the right people demand great compensation. Chiller experience is a major plus for me. Austin and San Antonio are two of the greatest places to live and work in the US right now. I am not looking for residential techs. I need ready to work commercial guys that I don't have to micro manage. My HTS Central Texas Team will give you everything every other HVAC company in the US with one exception. I am offering a position working for someone who is hands on and has been there in the truck and understands the business. I think outside the box and appreciate those who do as well. Please feel free to contact me through here or email me at dewey.elsik@hts.com
    https://www.hts.com/texas
    Last edited by M100 Tech; 02-06-2019 at 05:28 AM. Reason: I cant spell

Post Likes
    I would like to add, the good people you are looking for, are most likely already working for a great company

what can you offer that could persuade someone to leave, if compensation is not open and transparent?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by indy2000 View Post
    I would like to add, the good people you are looking for, are most likely already working for a great company

what can you offer that could persuade someone to leave, if compensation is not open and transparent?
    My thoughts exactly plus I'm life long Texan and it would take an enormous salary/benefit pkg to get me to either of those places.
    What you flyin in the photo ? Background a little too fuzzy to id .

Post Likes
    Compensation is what anyone negotiates. I have always made way more than most because I go in with what was offered and proved my worth. You are correct, everyone worth having has a job. How about training? What do you want or need. Let me ask a question! Can you afford not to explore what else is out there. The right person can move up pretty fast. Imagine working for a person who “Gets It”! As for the plane. I fly a Bellanca Super Viking. If you are interested, reach out to me.

Post Likes
    I'm at a place in life I would only be interested in a position as a trainer & procedure consultant . I've been there done that as both a tech and owner & got the tee shirt.
    Bellanca's are neat. I allways had a secret desire for one of the old triple tail's but my wife won't go unless planes got 2 doors so I stick with the 182

Post Likes
    You and I seen like 2 peas in a pod! I am actually about to sell my Viking for a 182! Please pass the word around. I am not looking for entry level people. I am looking for a key guy and it will come with key pay and benefits. Keep in touch.

Dewey

Post Likes
    so how did you make out?
    Teach the Gospel daily and if necessary use words.... Saint Fran.