Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    I didn't tell the whole story , it would take a book , I watched him go through hell with the boys for 25 years

Cliff notes …. they conned him slowly out of his 401K

Pawned their dads guns here and there ( had a big ass safe full of guns ) , chain saws , jewelry , pretty much anything not chained down over the years , and even if was chained they found a way into it

Broke into MY house once , stole a pistol and a shotgun , and some cash , I didn't bother calling the cops because they never do anything , I knew which one did it , so I went next door and knocked 2 of his teeth out , still have the scar in my knuckle

Had Dad in and out of court trying to help them , lawyers , Rehabs , psychiatrists etc etc

Older boy with the girlfriend and child told Dad lies about they needed 1500 for a car repair , was BS , needed another 1500 because was behind in rent , then another 1500 for drivers license fees , more BS , then another 1500 for this n that , then another 1500 for rent , then they got thrown out of the house because the money never actually went towards Rent

5000 one time for a drug dealer that threatened to kill them if they didn't pay up

Man I could go on for days of the shit that man went through

They pretty much sucked him dry

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    I didn't tell the whole story , it would take a book , I watched him go through hell with the boys for 25 years

Cliff notes …. they conned him slowly out of his 401K

Pawned their dads guns , chain saws , jewelry , pretty much anything not chained down over the years

Broke into MY house once , stole a pistol and a shotgun , and some cash

Had Dad in and out of court trying to help them , lawyers , Rehabs , psychiatrists etc etc

Told Dad lies about they needed 1500 for a car repair , was BS , needed another 1500 because was behind in rent , then another 1500 for drivers license fees , more BS , then another 1500 for this n that , then another 1500 for rent , then they got thrown out of the house because the money never actually went towards Rent

5000 one time for a drug dealer that threatened to kill them if they didn't pay up

Man I could go on for days of the shit that man went through

They pretty much sucked him dry
    Didn't mean that you left stuff out what I mean is that I doubt you or anyone would know all the family dynamics.

Are they the only two children?
    Signature removed Violated rule #15

Post Likes
    2 boys was enough … lol

The older son had a child , and she is getting the house , which is paid for thank goodness , and the sons are not allowed on the property

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12