Thread: Annexair RTU's

Post Likes

Annexair RTU's

Good evening, I am trying to locate an area rep for Annexair roof top units. This is a roof top mounted air handler with a Carrier condensing unit attached. However when I look it up it gives me a phone number that no one answers and the message give a cell phone number that no one answers. Obviously these units are handled by Carrier, but when I call the different groups I get "Annex who?" or "Never heard of them". I have a 75 ton unit that is not heating, there is no exact wiring/control diagram for the 3 burners in the heat section. The model number is MAU-E09-FP-C-HG, serial number is only a partial the rest is worn away, 0039-01?????. This is around the Houston area. Thank you GEO.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga1279 View Post
    Good evening, I am trying to locate an area rep for Annexair roof top units. This is a roof top mounted air handler with a Carrier condensing unit attached. However when I look it up it gives me a phone number that no one answers and the message give a cell phone number that no one answers. Obviously these units are handled by Carrier, but when I call the different groups I get "Annex who?" or "Never heard of them". I have a 75 ton unit that is not heating, there is no exact wiring/control diagram for the 3 burners in the heat section. The model number is MAU-E09-FP-C-HG, serial number is only a partial the rest is worn away, 0039-01?????. This is around the Houston area. Thank you GEO.
    In my town Trane used to rep them, I think they still do in some locations. Good luck with there tech support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    RTFM!!!

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Bald Looney, yep that"s them, today I found out that they are out of Canada and they use Heatco gas burners. Unfortunately Annexair won't quote on burners or parts with out the burner serial number that of course no longer exist. Heatco says that you have to go through Annexair for pricing. Catch-22

Post Likes
    good luck trying to get warranty parts from them

Post Likes
    coolerinfredrick- not concerned about warranty parts. I have a 70 ton Annexair unit that the entire gas heating section is rusted away and needs to be replaced completely. I have managed to get the information I needed now I am just waiting on a quote. After that and installing it, then I will worry about the warranty. - GEO

Post Likes
    ok

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga1279 View Post
    Annexaire tech support
    819-475-3302